Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Gulf News building

Gulf News building

Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:00 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gulf News building

I know it's between Safa Park and Defence Roundabout somewhere....but can I get to it from behind so to speak...so not from SZR...and if so, how...
Well...lets just say how do I get there from Mirdif...I am crap with directions...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:03 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gulf News building

Originally Posted by MataHari
I know it's between Safa Park and Defence Roundabout somewhere....but can I get to it from behind so to speak...so not from SZR...and if so, how...
Well...lets just say how do I get there from Mirdif...I am crap with directions...
But you said that you already had your concert tickets, my dear...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:04 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
But you said that you already had your concert tickets, my dear...
no...I said I had secured them via text, but you can only pick them up this week...so that is what I am going to do now...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:05 am
hmmmm...nice

anyway...is it near the Mazaya Centre?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:11 am
oh5
Forum Regular

oh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to all

Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:13 am
Account Closed

no...I said I had secured them via text, but you can only pick them up this week...so that is what I am going to do now...
No I think you actually said that you already had yours...anyway, good luck collecting your tickets. Let me know how long the queue is coz I may try tomorrow.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:14 am
hmmmm...nice

great...thanks!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:15 am
hmmmm...nice

No I think you actually said that you already had yours...anyway, good luck collecting your tickets. Let me know how long the queue is coz I may try tomorrow.
oh ffs....no one had them cause you had to collect them, but having the confirmation text is equal to having them isn't it...nitpicker
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:15 am
Account Closed

great...thanks!
But where is Gate 3?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:17 am
hmmmm...nice

But where is Gate 3?
I am sure you can find it when you put your mind to it...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:19 am
hmmmm...nice

anyway...I am going there now...back on later again to fight with ya...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:20 am
oh5
Forum Regular

oh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to all

great...thanks!
Are you going to share your tickets?
P.S - Get a GPS in that Charger!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:16 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by oh5
Are you going to share your tickets?
P.S - Get a GPS in that Charger!
I would have but you only get 2 tickets per person...and mr MH likes to be by my side at all times...

GPS and me don't get along...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:17 am
hmmmm...nice

But where is Gate 3?
it's where it says on the gate...Gate 3
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:56 am
Account Closed

it's where it says on the gate...Gate 3
Was referring to the map...so was it easy collecting your tickets? Do they provide free parking?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.