Reload this Page >

IT and Graphic Design

IT and Graphic Design

Old Oct 16th 2008, 5:34 am
cant make up my mind

LynR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IT and Graphic Design

Good morning everyone

I am trying to find out what the prospects in the UAE are for IT (networking) graduate and Graphic Design - any advice information will be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Lyn
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:05 am
Banned

AlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to all
Default Re: IT and Graphic Design

Originally Posted by LynR
Good morning everyone

I am trying to find out what the prospects in the UAE are for IT (networking) graduate and Graphic Design - any advice information will be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Lyn
Lyn: if US/UK/AUS/SA educated, you might get a decent job (drafting, rendering, etc) with a decent salary (12-20,000 dhs/month range) depending on the level of your education and skills ("IT" and "graphics" are quite broad subjects)
If everywhere else educated, expect an indecent salary and loooooong hours in front of the screen doing again and again the same s*it every day

Hey, better to know that, isn't it?
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:10 am
cant make up my mind

LynR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IT and Graphic Design

Hi there - thanks for you reply and yes it is far better to know. My son got his IT degree with CISCO qualifications in South Africa and my daughter is doing Graphic Design in UK so hopefully this may stand them in good stead if they decide they may want to move.

Thanks again for the info.

Lyn