A Good Vet....

Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Good Vet....

I had to take Gucci to an emergency vet last night,and it was a nightmare.
3 hours and endless unnecessary blood tests later im sent packing with anti-biotics and a huge bill from a vet who didnt look old enough to have gone through his training.

Does anyone know of any british vets round here,or one with a good reputation?
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:20 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Good Vet....

I use Nad al Sheba vets for my 2 babies - have always found them to be really good and not had any problems at all. English vet there called Chris.

04-3401060
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I use Nad al Sheba vets for my 2 babies - have always found them to be really good and not had any problems at all. English vet there called Chris.

04-3401060
thankyou...you are a little diamond.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:25 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I had to take Gucci to an emergency vet last night,and it was a nightmare.
3 hours and endless unnecessary blood tests later im sent packing with anti-biotics and a huge bill from a vet who didnt look old enough to have gone through his training.

Does anyone know of any british vets round here,or one with a good reputation?
modern veterinary clinic on al wasl road in jumeirah, they are brilliant, they even have english receptionists.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy
modern veterinary clinic on al wasl road in jumeirah, they are brilliant, they even have english receptionists.
not today they didnt!....the vet could hardly speak english either!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

not today they didnt!....the vet could hardly speak english either!
they're good though, is that where you went?? what was wrong with the mutt??
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:16 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Can't stand the smell in there, I know all vet surgeries smell a bit but that place makes me gag
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

European Veterinary Clinic on SZR - excellent.

BC will have all the details - I went there a year ago with my 4 rescued kittens!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:52 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Can't stand the smell in there, I know all vet surgeries smell a bit but that place makes me gag
really? I thought it was ace, and some gay looking dude came in with a kitten, instead of a cat carrier he had what can only be described as a 1970's style wicker chair, with his white kitten in it, which had a t-shirt on - HEH, it was class.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes..they were the emergency number i was given last night.
she started heamorraging...i was hysterical. she's ok today.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:57 pm
why ayeeeee man!

yes..they were the emergency number i was given last night.
she started heamorraging...i was hysterical. she's ok today.
oh crikey, the poor thing, how much was the bill?
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh crikey, the poor thing, how much was the bill?
it worked out to about 380 quid....nice.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 1:09 pm
why ayeeeee man!

it worked out to about 380 quid....nice.
vets are always expensive, they train even longer to be a vet than a doctor does.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 1:31 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I took Radley to Nad Al Sheba yesterday to have his wedding tackle removed and a get him microchipped -400 dhs, excellent and the staff are fantastic.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

We always used the Jumeirah Veterinary Clinic on the beach road, used to be Peter now a very nice Austrian lady; Michaela, very empathetic.
Avoid the Veterinary Hospital like Ibola!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.