Good news boys...

Old May 23rd 2005, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Good news boys...

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
oh.....noooooo..that would be FAR too easy
And youre telling me after I shed all my clothes????Youre a sadist JD.
Go on,tell me what is needed.Lets see what your diabolical mind will concoct
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:22 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou

I wouldn't even ask him if I was you
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I wouldn't even ask him if I was you
Are you sure about that,Dame FD???
Are you speaking from experience or you heard some rumours???
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:27 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure about that,Dame FD???
Are you speaking from experience or you heard some rumours???

Hi SS - no I'm just imagining the response
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:28 am
W10

You two boys are a bunch of psychos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I please join you???????
What new skills do you think you can bring to this exclusive clique?

Old May 23rd 2005, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
I have this thing in my head.
Im willing to put in extra hours and Im eager to learn,oh dark master,unless I get distracted by something shiny..............
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:37 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Yes, What can you "bring to the table" of this exclusive gentlemans club ?
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:40 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

The initiation Ceremony normally takes place from 7pm til 6am..normally on weekends.....we call on the holy spirits to embrace you (sambuca and vodka).

The rest of the initiation i cannot divulge.....code of practice forbids me...
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Exclusive gentlemans club????
I thought you two were discussing entry terms & conditions for the amusement park!!!!!!!!
Am I on the right thread???????????????
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

please say you're over 30, single and charming
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The initiation Ceremony normally takes place from 7pm til 6am..normally on weekends.....we call on the holy spirits to embrace you (sambuca and vodka).

The rest of the initiation i cannot divulge.....code of practice forbids me...

Do you use cats/pussies for the initiation ceremony???Or youre more dog/bitch people?????????
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Singlemom

To whom are you directing this question?JD or SS???
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:44 am
Up in the air

Do you use cats/pussies for the initiation ceremony???Or youre more dog/bitch people?????????
DISCLAIMER:::
No animals are harmed in our initiation.
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

To whom are you directing this question?JD or SS???
To you SS, I already know the others
Old May 23rd 2005, 10:45 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Well you already know I am SM, but still you fight your inner desire to be with me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.