Good Evening all

Old Feb 27th 2005, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Good Evening all

Hi Everyone,

Just thought i'd pop up and say hi
Old Feb 27th 2005, 4:02 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Evening all

Originally Posted by sarah1
Hi Everyone,

Just thought i'd pop up and say hi

Hi sarah only sad me here, hubby is watching footie. Tami and I are in the pub in the lounge if you care to join us
Old Feb 27th 2005, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hi sarah only sad me here, hubby is watching footie. Tami and I are in the pub in the lounge if you care to join us
I am here now, on and off, between computer and kids bedroom. Do you like my avatar? What's up with you? Busy life?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 4:12 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
I am here now, on and off, between computer and kids bedroom. Do you like my avatar? What's up with you? Busy life?

Me no just addicted
Old Feb 27th 2005, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Yes it's very good. Me i've just started my 1st job here in Dubai. 1st week so feeling absolutley pooped.....lol. How's things with you ?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm going to retire for the night, the work is doing me in....lol
Old Feb 27th 2005, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by sarah1
I'm going to retire for the night, the work is doing me in....lol
Good idea, I need an early night too!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Me no just addicted
Oops, sorry JB, it was meant for Sarah, as she hasn't been around. I can just about imagine what you are up to.