Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Good And Bad News.....

Good And Bad News.....

Old May 2nd 2005, 8:49 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Good And Bad News.....

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and whats that supposed to mean?
Old May 2nd 2005, 8:52 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
and whats that supposed to mean?
Awwwwwwwww Face is she being mean to you Hun
Old May 2nd 2005, 8:53 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Awwwwwwwww Face is she being mean to you Hun

Me being mean - never I only ever say nice things
Old May 2nd 2005, 9:21 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Me being mean - never I only ever say nice things
oh yes u are.
Old May 2nd 2005, 9:36 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes u are.

Ahhh I'm only joking - forgive me
Old May 2nd 2005, 9:59 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Have you forgiven her Face LOL
Old May 2nd 2005, 10:00 am
Its all good

Have you forgiven her Face LOL
Don't think so
Old May 2nd 2005, 10:01 am
The Oracle

Ahhh I'm only joking - forgive me
I forgive u.

MJ and I are just good mates, very good mates.
Old May 2nd 2005, 10:03 am
Its all good

I forgive u.

MJ and I are just good mates, very good mates.
Ah thanks Face Good mates - hmmmmmmm where have I heard that one before
Old May 2nd 2005, 10:04 am
Sat on the fence ......

Don't think so
HEY.....FD lets be Friends
Old May 2nd 2005, 10:06 am
Its all good

HEY.....FD lets be Friends

OK if you insist - made your mind up about tonight yet? Need to organise a sitter if I'm going out
Old May 2nd 2005, 10:13 am
The Oracle

Ah thanks Face Good mates - hmmmmmmm where have I heard that one before
make of it what u will..... MJ and I get on well and theres nothing more to it.
Old May 2nd 2005, 10:15 am
Its all good

make of it what u will..... MJ and I get on well and theres nothing more to it.

Oooops have I upset you again - only joking with you Friends again
Old May 2nd 2005, 10:15 am
Sat on the fence ......

OK if you insist - made your mind up about tonight yet? Need to organise a sitter if I'm going out

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

YES
Old May 2nd 2005, 10:16 am
The Oracle

Oooops have I upset you again - only joking with you Friends again

well alright then.

friends.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.