Gold souks dubai

Old Dec 16th 2007, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

fizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nicefizzy is just really nice
Default Gold souks dubai

hi can you tell me if these are open during the holidays this week Tuesday onwards if so anyone know the time ... cheers
Old Dec 16th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold souks dubai

Originally Posted by fizzy
hi can you tell me if these are open during the holidays this week Tuesday onwards if so anyone know the time ... cheers
Better call up one of the shops in the souk and check. Doubt if they will close - as most shops in the malls will be open.....
Old Dec 16th 2007, 2:16 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Better call up one of the shops in the souk and check. Doubt if they will close - as most shops in the malls will be open.....
What about The post office.. I need to post Xmas stuff back to the U.K.. hell.. I hvent even bought it yet... anyone going back there that can post it from over there..?
Old Dec 16th 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
What about The post office.. I need to post Xmas stuff back to the U.K.. hell.. I hvent even bought it yet... anyone going back there that can post it from over there..?
Think they will be closed!! Govt dept.....

Best to courier the lot (that is if you have many cards and all to folks in the UK) to your family in the UK and ask them to mail it for you! Could be faster....
Old Dec 16th 2007, 2:38 pm

Think they will be closed!! Govt dept.....

Best to courier the lot (that is if you have many cards and all to folks in the UK) to your family in the UK and ask them to mail it for you! Could be faster....
Two addresses to send to thats all, I am going to be very busy tomorrow..
Old Dec 16th 2007, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am going to be very busy tomorrow..
Same here.... and then I'm off until the year end...
Old Dec 16th 2007, 2:59 pm

Same here.... and then I'm off until the year end...
Wish i was...
Old Dec 16th 2007, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Wish i was...
Ha! My life is worse than yours. I'm working on X-mas day...
Old Dec 16th 2007, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Ha! My life is worse than yours. I'm working on X-mas day...
How do you know I'm not?
Old Dec 16th 2007, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know I'm not?
are you trying to tell me something?
Old Dec 16th 2007, 3:18 pm

are you trying to tell me something?
I don't know.. I don't think so..
Old Dec 16th 2007, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't know.. I don't think so..
there appears to be some doubt in your mind...
Old Dec 16th 2007, 3:25 pm

there appears to be some doubt in your mind...
There is always doubt in my mind...
Old Dec 16th 2007, 3:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There is always doubt in my mind...
Are you certain of that?
Old Dec 16th 2007, 3:40 pm

Are you certain of that?
Its about the only thing I am certain of..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.