Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Gmail Accounts - Want One, Have One Post HeRe!

Gmail Accounts - Want One, Have One Post HeRe!

Old Jan 23rd 2005, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough
Default Gmail Accounts - Want One, Have One Post HeRe!

Need one - post your name and current email here. I've got 4 invites for ya..

1GB OF SPACE

Cheers,

D
Old Jan 24th 2005, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice
Default Re: Gmail Accounts - Want One, Have One Post HeRe!

Likewise i have 4 invites available to a Google Mail account
Old Jan 24th 2005, 3:15 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Likewise i have 4 invites available to a Google Mail account

What is it????
Old Jan 24th 2005, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

It's another email account but its Free and you get 1gb of storage space
Old Jan 24th 2005, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Works with Outlook if you use that for your emails, large downloads aswell

Last edited by johnbuoy; Jan 24th 2005 at 3:28 am.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 3:25 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Works with Outlookif you use that for your emails, large downloads aswell

Not sure I understand that jb...sorry, I pay anyways so what are the benefits?
Old Jan 24th 2005, 3:28 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Not sure I understand that jb...sorry, I pay anyways so what are the benefits?
It's another web based email address, people can use it to forward emails and the like, and it's handy online space, shame can only ding 10mb files though.

Does anyone actually use it though?
I've got one, and use it as somewhere to dump shite as a back up place..
Old Jan 24th 2005, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Have a look at Google Mail on a search engine and see what it comes up with, i have to drive to work now so will be offline for an hour, Paying for your email account only makes Bill Gates a little richer!! if you dont pay you can buy more wine
Old Jan 24th 2005, 3:53 am
Banned

Have a look at Google Mail on a search engine and see what it comes up with, i have to drive to work now so will be offline for an hour, Paying for your email account only makes Bill Gates a little richer!! if you dont pay you can buy more wine

So it's like hotmail but with bigger file space?

I pay for broadband, which does my phone, internet and tv...I don't think I need this Google mail thingy. But thanks anyway x
Old Jan 24th 2005, 4:59 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

the interface is far superior to hotmail as well in terms of speed and functionality, grouped e-mails are the shizzle
Old Jan 24th 2005, 6:26 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
the interface is far superior to hotmail as well in terms of speed and functionality, grouped e-mails are the shizzle
potentially....but I find it naff...
though useful if you reply to lots of emails as a conversation, they it'll cascade them,....
Old Jan 24th 2005, 6:37 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I really like gmail and like to use the key shortcuts, I'm more into using the keyboard than the mouse, I have 8 invites if anyone is interested
Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:02 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Gmail is my only mailprovider at the moment, and I find it Excellent!
Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Jamila have you finally managed to unpack yourself out of your suitcase and settle into Dubai?
Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:14 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Jamila have you finally managed to unpack yourself out of your suitcase and settle into Dubai?
Yes! Got the apartment, and most of the furniture. Definetly a happy girl right now! And always ready for socializing and making new friends, PM me if you want to meet up sometime!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.