Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Getting Saudi Iqamah for Canadian wife and son but American daughter

Getting Saudi Iqamah for Canadian wife and son but American daughter

Old Oct 12th 2012, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

multitasking25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Getting Saudi Iqamah for Canadian wife and son but American daughter

I have a work Visa as a Teacher in Saudi Arabia. I will get in Iqamah soon. My wife is a Canadian Citizen and my daughter is an American Citizen. My wife is about to give birth in Canada so my next child will be a Canadian Citizen. I am an American citizen. Do you think we will run into any problems trying to file? If so any suggestions?
Old Oct 12th 2012, 4:15 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Getting Saudi Iqamah for Canadian wife and son but American daughter

No prob. I have an Irish passport and family is a mix of Croatian and Irish passports. As long as birth certs and wedding cert match, no issues.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

multitasking25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Getting Saudi Iqamah for Canadian wife and son but American daughter

Originally Posted by Desert Dubliner
No prob. I have an Irish passport and family is a mix of Croatian and Irish passports. As long as birth certs and wedding cert match, no issues.
Thank you so much!