Getting out

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 1:33 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Getting out

Originally Posted by Majj
Yes I do. They can keep it for all I care! As long as they let me out the country!

Sorry it didnt work out for you I hope you have more luck the next place you live............
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 2:56 pm
W10

Dubai can be an appalling place to be.

There are times when I wonder what I'm doing here.

Then I remember, it's because the bank won't yet lend me Dh2m, so it's not worth me doing a runner yet.

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Originally Posted by samireh
Jeesh....wat is it about Dubai thet made u feel this way. It would be interesting to know.
It\'s not that I hate Dubai, but I just want to leave without any hassle at the airport thats all.

But personally, I do find that Dubai is a bit over rated and in order for me stay I still require some sort of financial incentive. At the moment I don\'t have any. On the other hand I\'m sure someone else would be willing to take my place simply because there are lots of jobs in construction, I don\'t know.

My wife has been isolated up in Sharjah just opposite the Sahara Centre because we wanted to be near the Sheffield Private school. Even though we both have a car and are mobile, it\'s just not for us with all the traffic problems. We did consider moving into Dubai but the way rents are going decided it would be best to call it a day.

These are my/ou reasons.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hi Majj
Im sorry I couldnt get to chat up with you more before hearing this.
It shows that you didnt have a very nice experience with the \'life\' you got offered here.What can I say,you must be lucky in other things.
I wish you the best of luck,success and happiness for the rest of your life.
Take care my friend.

Thank you. Actually this site is blocked at work, therefore I don\'t get to post very often.

All the best, take care.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 6:41 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Majj]It\'s not that I hate Dubai, but I just want to leave without any hassle at the airport thats all.

But personally, I do find that Dubai is a bit over rated and in order for me stay I still require some sort of financial incentive. At the moment I don\'t have any. On the other hand I\'m sure someone else would be willing to take my place simply because there are lots of jobs in construction, I don\'t know.

My wife has been isolated up in Sharjah just opposite the Sahara Centre because we wanted to be near the Sheffield Private school. Even though we both have a car and are mobile, it\'s just not for us with all the traffic problems. We did consider moving into Dubai but the way rents are going decided it would be best to call it a day.

I know exactly where you are coming from..and things here do not seem to be getting any better...and yes it is the most over rated place I have ever heard of.

Best wishes for the future Majj
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Sher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant future

Good Luck with whatever you future plans are.

May I ask why you have decided to leave Dubai?

Take care and god Bless

Sher