Getting out

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default Getting out

Well we\'ve had enough of Dubai and I we\'re in the process of getting out.

I\'ve almost sold my car so the loan is cleared and paid off my credit card. I don\'t owe anyone money now. What about phone lines and internet and utilities, obviously I\'ll settle bills before I go but can I stopped at the airport for not closing the account?

Ta.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 5:02 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting out

DOn't you have deposit's out on most of the utlities? You will have to close the account to get that back....
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 6:34 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear you're leaving

At the edn of the day, who's to know that u are leaving. The guys on immigartion will probably just think that u are off on your hols....

Have to check re your sponsor........doesn't he lose his cash?

TRIN
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 6:40 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Majj
Well we\'ve had enough of Dubai and I we\'re in the process of getting out.

I\'ve almost sold my car so the loan is cleared and paid off my credit card. I don\'t owe anyone money now. What about phone lines and internet and utilities, obviously I\'ll settle bills before I go but can I stopped at the airport for not closing the account?

Ta.

Sorry to see you go Majj.

Take care and I hope the future has better things in store for you.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Originally Posted by Welivehere
DOn\'t you have deposit\'s out on most of the utlities? You will have to close the account to get that back....
Yes I do. They can keep it for all I care! As long as they let me out the country!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Face81
Sorry to see you go Majj.

Take care and I hope the future has better things in store for you.
Thanks very much Face.

All the best to you.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:06 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I do. They can keep it for all I care! As long as they let me out the country!
Blimey I'm not that bad!!!!!

Good luck Majj.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:29 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Blimey I'm not that bad!!!!!

Good luck Majj.

aren't you?
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:32 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
aren't you?
Oi
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:34 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Oi
u two keep it out of the board before TS tell u off ...
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:48 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks very much Face.

All the best to you.

thanks for the kind comments.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by novita77
u two keep it out of the board before TS tell u off ...
Whatttttt...but I wasn't doing anything *sulk*
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:37 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Jeesh....wat is it about Dubai thet made u feel this way. It would be interesting to know.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hi Majj
Im sorry I couldnt get to chat up with you more before hearing this.
It shows that you didnt have a very nice experience with the 'life' you got offered here.What can I say,you must be lucky in other things.
I wish you the best of luck,success and happiness for the rest of your life.
Take care my friend.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:13 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
Jeesh....wat is it about Dubai thet made u feel this way. It
would be interesting to know.

Im sure there are a multitude of reasons...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.