Wikiposts

Getting a cat

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting a cat

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh! how cute....
they just told me they would love to live in AD...
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:43 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
they just told me they would love to live in AD...
I dont think Mr Star will be willing to take in anymore kitkats the ones we have are enough trouble and expense.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:44 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

If the grey and white bugger on the right of the photo is not yet taken for, we may be able to give him/her a home. Do you know its gender?
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:46 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
If the grey and white bugger on the right of the photo is not yet taken for, we may be able to give him/her a home. Do you know its gender?
ok...I'll put you on the list...
no idea on the girls/boy front, not easy to see when they are so little, and I am keeping away from them as much as I can cause mum is getting a bit annoyed it seems, with her trying to hide them all the time...
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:48 pm
Account Closed

We are planning to attend a garage sale on Friday morning in Mirdif so perhaps we could pop in for a look, if you and the mother don't mind.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:49 pm
hmmmm...nice

We are planning to attend a garage sale on Friday morning in Mirdif so perhaps we could pop in for a look, if you and the mother don't mind.
depends on what time...
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:55 pm
Account Closed

depends on what time...
I am a late sleeper on Fridays but the garage sale starts at 8am so it will have to be early...what time do you guys go to the beach?
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:06 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

One down 3 to go Matta...you have 6 more weeks to find the others homes.

Why not keep a couple??
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:07 pm
Here comes the Sun

I am a late sleeper on Fridays but the garage sale starts at 8am so it will have to be early...what time do you guys go to the beach?
Have two...one will be really sad and lonely on its own.....
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:09 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

they are driving me crazy at the moment...the mother keeps hiding the kittens all over the house...just pulled 2 out of my wardrobe, the were on the 3rd shelf...not wearing parachutes...
Just as well they werent in your top drawer... Over 45 different parachutes to choose from...............
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:15 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

One down 3 to go Matta...you have 6 more weeks to find the others homes.

Why not keep a couple??
we could be in for one I think, not sure about two....
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:24 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Spugsy
we could be in for one I think, not sure about two....
I had one to start with as my hubby was unsure and it followed me everywhere..He started pouncing from behind things at me...and trying to play while i was busy. Also when we were out i thought it would be lonely.
We got another a few months later and they now entertain themselves and play and wrestle. Really two are much less trouble than one. If you get them together at the start they wont fight.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:16 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I had one to start with as my hubby was unsure and it followed me everywhere..He started pouncing from behind things at me...and trying to play while i was busy. Also when we were out i thought it would be lonely.
We got another a few months later and they now entertain themselves and play and wrestle. Really two are much less trouble than one. If you get them together at the start they wont fight.
cool, all I need to do now is convince mrs spugsy, although she did say 'do what you want, but it'll be your responsibility'.

Now girls, does that mean what she says, or is it womenspeak for 'don't get one you idiot'?
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:36 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

cool, all I need to do now is convince mrs spugsy, although she did say 'do what you want, but it'll be your responsibility'.

Now girls, does that mean what she says, or is it womenspeak for 'don't get one you idiot'?
Mate, from a bloke's point of view, that is soooo women speak for "dont get one you idiot'....will be interesting to see what the female BE memners think !
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I think what she is saying is that when its pisses and craps all over the Villa, she won't be cleaning up the mess!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.