Reload this Page >

Getting a car tested/ checked over before you buy

Getting a car tested/ checked over before you buy

Old Oct 14th 2013, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Razo75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Getting a car tested/ checked over before you buy

Evening

Looking ag buying a car in AD, guy is happy for me to get it tested/checked over can any one reccomend a reliable place to take it to?

Cheers
Old Oct 14th 2013, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting a car tested/ checked over before you buy

yes you take it to muroor etc and do the vehicle test to see if it passes....
Old Oct 14th 2013, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

in fact the seller should do that for you....
Old Oct 14th 2013, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Razo75 is an unknown quantity at this point

They seller is going to go with me to take it, just need to know a garage to take it too, theres a lot in mussafah

Cheers
Old Oct 15th 2013, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Razo75
They seller is going to go with me to take it, just need to know a garage to take it too, theres a lot in mussafah

Cheers
i wouldnt go to anywhere other than the dealer but in most cases sellers just get the vehicle testing done at the registration place and they pay for it.....