gays

Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:00 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: gays

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Brilliant, and you?
Tried to karma you Sophie but i need to spread first.
you are on my "to do" list though
Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:55 pm
Perfumdiva1

Bless, you are on the "To-do" list. I am taking it all those that received Part 1 will like to get Part 2 as well, or are there any opt outs?
I don't want to be left out either, after reading part 1

Very interesting..

Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:58 pm
Perfumdiva1

Part 2 Has been Dispatched, to those that haven't got it via PM let me know and I will send you a copy!

DE PLease send me a copy

I love to see a story through to completion LOL

Old Dec 21st 2004, 4:04 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Have PMed my story to those that asked:

TA5
joseph.creative
Jammy_Dodgers
Crying Freeman
kristy
Face81

Jellybean
Old Dec 21st 2004, 4:11 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Tried to karma you Sophie but i need to spread first.
you are on my "to do" list though
Very brave to put 'spread first' and 'do me' in a reply in a post titled 'gays'.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:06 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Sent one your way too!!!
steamy story that!

Whens part three coming out? Is it a trilogy or sommat? lol
Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:08 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
Very brave to put 'spread first' and 'do me' in a reply in a post titled 'gays'.
agreed......need to delete loads of unwanted PM's !!
Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:12 am
Up in the air

I have just notice that this thread has had almost as many views and the "Recruitment FAQ" thread !!!!!! LOL

Way to go Sophie!!!!
Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:34 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I have just notice that this thread has had almost as many views and the "Recruitment FAQ" thread !!!!!! LOL

Way to go Sophie!!!!
yeah. well spotted!

Part II, was errrrr....... fascinating aswell..... interesting insight. Part 3 shud be better, I think.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:36 am
The Oracle

Sent one your way too!!!
steamy story that!

Whens part three coming out? Is it a trilogy or sommat? lol
Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Way to go Sophie!!!!
Bless I noticed!!! A non-ME forumer browsing through here will think we have some obsession with "gays"
Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:54 am
Up in the air

Bless I noticed!!! A non-ME forumer browsing through here will think we have some obsession with "gays"
Good job!!! have sent u some Karma for your literary efforts
Old Dec 21st 2004, 6:34 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

sent you karma as well DE
Old Dec 21st 2004, 6:37 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Absolutely, I think an offer from Penthouse to write for them is in the post as we speak!
Old Dec 21st 2004, 6:40 am
The Oracle

no kidding! lol

though I do think we shud create a new thread as this one is now pushing 15 pages and we are no where near the topic of the thread. wot do u reckon? lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.