FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:14 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Originally Posted by Ray
Right!!!! hits given
to Sassy, samireh, and JulesandChris
..I am ignoring the Karma whores

OK.. Fairydust get some ..she gave too me last week ..
Hey, you're alright! Thanks.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:30 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray
Another 4 big hits for this section available tomorrow ...
Thanks...........
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:37 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I am a newbie....sure I am
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:59 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Right!!!! hits given
to Sassy, samireh, and JulesandChris
..I am ignoring the Karma whores

OK.. Fairydust get some ..she gave too me last week ..

Thanks Ray
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:00 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Still only got 4 so can I put myself down for today too pretty please...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:33 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray

Yes please! Have just given to you as a warm up!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:34 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Yes please! Have just given to you as a warm up!
Hey lilly,

How are you
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:35 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
Hey lilly,

How are you
Morning!

Hungover and I have a meeting to go to............

You?? All settled in??
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:37 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Morning!

You?? All settled in??
Almost all settled in, some bits and peaces are still missing,but i'm enjoying it

We should all meet up again!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Morning!

You?? All settled in??

Morning LG!!!

Hungover?? I was in bed at ~10:30
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:40 am
A slow driver!

Almost all settled in, some bits and peaces are still missing,but i'm enjoying it

We should all meet up again!

Good.

Maybe we can meet up Saturday?

Would you like to organise something?!!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:41 am
The Delivery Man...

Good.

Maybe we can meet up Saturday?

Would you like to organise something?!!!
Uncle B and me might throw a party on thursday, we are still working on a plan
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:42 am
A slow driver!

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Morning LG!!!

Hungover?? I was in bed at ~10:30

I wish I'd been. Instead we decided to drink as much champagne as is humanly possible..........seemed like a good decision at the time.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:43 am
A slow driver!

Uncle B and me might throw a party on thursday, we are still working on a plan

Friday would be better!!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:44 am
The Delivery Man...

Friday would be better!!!
We'll discuss

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.