Reload this Page >

Found Female all white dog Dubai

Found Female all white dog Dubai

Old Dec 14th 2004, 9:37 am
Just Joined

dancer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Found Female all white dog Dubai

Hello All:

I have found a white female dog in the Al Bada'a (beside Satwa) area last night. She is Med size, friendly but a bit timid, I think she has just lost her way home.

Contacted K9 and put up posters in the area. If anyone knows someone who owns a pure white dog would you please give them a call and see if she is theirs. I would like to find her home quickly as my cat and the new girl do not seem to get along at all! So Cat is presently hiding under the bed covers or risk being scared out of her fur by this dog chasing her

Please call 04 -******* if she is yours.
thanks
Sue

========
edit: PM her

Last edited by Bob; Dec 14th 2004 at 8:39 pm. Reason: personal details
Old Dec 14th 2004, 12:10 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Found Female all white dog Dubai

Originally Posted by Sue Burch
Hello All:

I have found a white female dog in the Al Bada'a (beside Satwa) area last night. She is Med size, friendly but a bit timid, I think she has just lost her way home.

Contacted K9 and put up posters in the area. If anyone knows someone who owns a pure white dog would you please give them a call and see if she is theirs. I would like to find her home quickly as my cat and the new girl do not seem to get along at all! So Cat is presently hiding under the bed covers or risk being scared out of her fur by this dog chasing her

Please call 04 -*****if she is yours.
thanks
Sue
Sweet to check if her owners were on here.

Last edited by Bob; Dec 14th 2004 at 8:39 pm.
Old Dec 14th 2004, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

The dog has also been spotted at the Lime Tree almost every day...
Old Dec 14th 2004, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
The dog has also been spotted at the Lime Tree almost every day...
Well I checked her over and she has recently had her nails clipped, she is groomed and not matted and she is very clean for a white dog. I took her to the vet and he said she is a Sulky(sp) cross with desert dog he thinks. It would be interesting if the dog spotted at the Lime Tree every day shows up in the next week, if not..hmmm it might be her.

Unfortunately, no replies to the posters. the newspaper will be next.
Thanks for your reply.
Sue
Old Dec 14th 2004, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Face81
Sweet to check if her owners were on here.
If I could think of more places to post other than here and Expatwoman I would so any suggestions welcome

Sue
Old Dec 14th 2004, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Well I checked her over and she has recently had her nails clipped, she is groomed and not matted and she is very clean for a white dog. I took her to the vet and he said she is a Sulky(sp) cross with desert dog he thinks. It would be interesting if the dog spotted at the Lime Tree every day shows up in the next week, if not..hmmm it might be her.

Unfortunately, no replies to the posters. the newspaper will be next.
Thanks for your reply.
Sue
Finding the owners of a lost dog can feel very frustrating!! I wish you the best of luck and I hope the owners manage to reunite themselves with their pet
Old Dec 15th 2004, 3:55 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

If I could think of more places to post other than here and Expatwoman I would so any suggestions welcome

Sue
K9 friends is prolly ur best bet.

Its good to know that there are people that care about such things.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:14 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
K9 friends is prolly ur best bet.

Its good to know that there are people that care about such things.

Whoops, this thread is about a lost dog.... thought you had wandered in to Longs. My mistake....
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:20 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Whoops, this thread is about a lost dog.... thought you had wandered in to Longs. My mistake....
I will bite my tounge out of decency and good taste..
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I will bite my tounge out of decency and good taste..
Why change now JD?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:24 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Why change now JD?
Good point.....
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:26 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Good point.....
exactly... there is a new nickname for you by the way.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:29 am
Up in the air

exactly... there is a new nickname for you by the way.
Dare i ask, If it has been created from the think tank of JC and Kristy then i think not.

Im sure it is far from complimentary or flattering..
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:32 am
The 5th Amendment

Dare i ask, If it has been created from the think tank of JC and Kristy then i think not.

Im sure it is far from complimentary or flattering..
believe me, it was not.... a certain young man from your ex town of residence who is built like a brick shit house who works in a local bar came up with it....
Old Dec 18th 2004, 9:37 am
Up in the air

believe me, it was not.... a certain young man from your ex town of residence who is built like a brick shit house who works in a local bar came up with it....

The bouncer ????????

please text me rather than post..... i have bugger all respect here as it is !!!

Big karma boost if you dont post it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.