Ford Workshop

Old Mar 11th 2005, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default Ford Workshop

Does anyone know where the Ford workshop is? I know its in Al Quoz industrial area off junction 3 on Sheik Zayed road, but where do you go after that?

Thanks
Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:07 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ford Workshop

Originally Posted by Majj
Does anyone know where the Ford workshop is? I know its in Al Quoz industrial area off junction 3 on Sheik Zayed road, but where do you go after that?

Thanks
yeah it as J3.... just go off J3 towards Al Quoz and u shud see it somewhere on the left. If thats no good, just ring up the showroom and ask. heh heh
Old Mar 12th 2005, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
yeah it as J3.... just go off J3 towards Al Quoz and u shud see it somewhere on the left. If thats no good, just ring up the showroom and ask. heh heh
Thanks Face,

Believe me, you have given me more information than the workshop itself! I'll try again. The last sign for FOrd directed me into the Unmix concrete plant!! I couldn't understand a word the guy at the plant was saying. I gave up.
Old Mar 12th 2005, 8:11 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

you can't see it easily, I dropped a friend there once to pick up his car and i got lost on my way out, ask them to fax u a map, should be better
Old Mar 13th 2005, 8:01 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

ok....

I sent you a pm

and this is another option

The hardrock interchaange (i think its the 4rth), you take left towards al qooz,you turn right after the signlas,keep going straight till you reach the other signal,u make a U turn,keep going straight,then u take the 3rd right,drive till the end of the road,then take right into a fast left and you'll find it

Hope it helps
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nabs
ok....

I sent you a pm

and this is another option

The hardrock interchaange (i think its the 4rth), you take left towards al qooz,you turn right after the signlas,keep going straight till you reach the other signal,u make a U turn,keep going straight,then u take the 3rd right,drive till the end of the road,then take right into a fast left and you'll find it

Hope it helps
Yes thank you very much. I'll try your contact. I'll also try these directions. Mind you you have a very good memory!
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:37 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Majj
Yes thank you very much. I'll try your contact. I'll also try these directions. Mind you you have a very good memory!
I hope it is as good as expected