Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Forced to rent a place in Abu Dhabi

Forced to rent a place in Abu Dhabi

Old Apr 23rd 2013, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of
Default Re: Forced to rent a place in Abu Dhabi

Since Jan we've been promised some official 'guidelines / rules' .... which we would hope will dispel the rumours of them paying us 'actual rent as stated on your tenancy agreement' vs. pay a figure and you use as little / or as much as you see fit.

These 'guidelines/ rules' are about as forthcoming as a midnight sunrise & after nearly 5 months of waiting I've given up!
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bongoman2
On a related note, When is all this Emirate shuffling due to commence?

We have to move out of our apartment sometime during this year.
Our apartment has been sold and the new owner wants to move in, although they realise they cannot actually kick us out, we've decided to meet in the middle and they will move in once we have found the perfect place for us to move along to.

I am hoping someone who has to move to Abu Dhabi might have a nice little 3br villa to reluctantly give up?
We've been told 1st Oct deadline .....
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bongoman2
On a related note, When is all this Emirate shuffling due to commence?

We have to move out of our apartment sometime during this year.
Our apartment has been sold and the new owner wants to move in, although they realise they cannot actually kick us out, we've decided to meet in the middle and they will move in once we have found the perfect place for us to move along to.

I am hoping someone who has to move to Abu Dhabi might have a nice little 3br villa to reluctantly give up?
thought it was after summer
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
How is the Al Ghadeer development at Sieh Sdeirah coming along? Did some work on it many moons ago. Right on the border (just on Abu Dhabi side) where the ol Emirates Rd hits the Truck Road but still closer to Dubai Marina than say Mirdif.

http://property.sorouh.com/search/in...ined&x=44&y=18

Occupied yet?
i said that when this was finished this would be a great place for peeps who have to suffer the forced move,but i think its a long way off yet.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
i said that when this was finished this would be a great place for peeps who have to suffer the forced move,but i think its a long way off yet.
best place for peeps who have to suffer the move is Abu Dhabi itself. Much nicer place to live in my opinion...plus Dubai is only 50 mins away...ok may be a little bit pricier