Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Football games in Riyadh , tickets and times ?

Football games in Riyadh , tickets and times ?

Old Sep 24th 2012, 1:47 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Football games in Riyadh , tickets and times ?

I want to go to a few AlHilal games while I'm here. Went on to their website to get a fixture list but I couldn't find out anything about tickets . Where can I get tickets ? How much are they ? What time are games normally ? What sort of crowd do they get ? Where is the stadium ? Anyone. been ? How was it ?
Old Sep 24th 2012, 7:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football games in Riyadh , tickets and times ?

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
I want to go to a few AlHilal games while I'm here. Went on to their website to get a fixture list but I couldn't find out anything about tickets . Where can I get tickets ? How much are they ? What time are games normally ? What sort of crowd do they get ? Where is the stadium ? Anyone. been ? How was it ?
If they play at the main (National) stadium, it's way out on the east side of the city. You've probably seen it, without realising it was a stadium (it looks like a big concertina-folded piece of white paper). Big bowl shape, no atmosphere.

As to your other questions: no idea. Sorry.
Old Sep 26th 2012, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

tickets are v cheap...if not free

There's a Hilal Club Shop on Tahlia St which would (you would hope...but not expect in KSA) be able to advise.
Old Sep 26th 2012, 7:22 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

cheers , it gives me something to do !
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Mah-o-o-sive game tonight in Riyadh as Al Hilal take on Ulsan in the 2nd leg of AFC Champions League quarter finals.

The two Jeddah teams are through to the semis and play each other later this month so KSA guaranteed one finalist.

20.10 K.O. at the Prince Faisal Bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh http://www.the-afc.com/en/acl2012-sc...126&type=Stage

If you go wear something blue!!
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 10:44 am
Just Joined

ibrahim1986 is an unknown quantity at this point

tickets u can buy it from Stadium...just go there , buy and enjoy
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ibrahim1986
tickets u can buy it from Stadium...just go there , buy and enjoy
how much are they usually, Ibrahim?
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 11:06 am
Just Joined

ibrahim1986 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by saudiflares
how much are they usually, Ibrahim?
25 SR
Old Oct 4th 2012, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Mah-o-o-sive game tonight in Riyadh as Al Hilal take on Ulsan in the 2nd leg of AFC Champions League quarter finals.

The two Jeddah teams are through to the semis and play each other later this month so KSA guaranteed one finalist.

20.10 K.O. at the Prince Faisal Bin Fahd Stadium, Riyadh http://www.the-afc.com/en/acl2012-sc...126&type=Stage

If you go wear something blue!!
I went down to the stadium yesterday in the afternoon to try and get some tickets but they were all sold out for that game . Someone said you would have had to have got them three days before. I ended up watching the second half on TV and I was thinking how it was strange that there were so many empty seats . I then found out that Hilal were 3-0 down and went on to lose 4-0. We got down there at about half three trying to get tickets and there were already loads of people there. So I find it odd that people would get down to the ground hours before kick-off and then leave early when your team is losing . Crazy country crazy people ! I will get to a league game soon.