Flat Hunting

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flat Hunting

Hi All,
Currently I am spending each day pouring thru all the ads in the gulf news for apartments for rent.
Is there any other sources of advertisements available or anyone got better ideas for finding something.
Struggling to find anything right now.....
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 5:55 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Flat Hunting

Originally Posted by kelvynd
Hi All,
Currently I am spending each day pouring thru all the ads in the gulf news for apartments for rent.
Is there any other sources of advertisements available or anyone got better ideas for finding something.
Struggling to find anything right now.....
where do u want it? or, what exactly r u looking 4?
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 5:55 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs

Oh I see Nabs just ignore me.......
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 5:56 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassy
Oh I see Nabs just ignore me.......
me?
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Looking for ideally a 1bdrm apartment anywhere in Dubai (bur dubai, karama, satwa, SZR - or in between) for around 50,000 incl pool and gym.

My last place i moved out of in november was 42,000 but can't find anything for that price now.....
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:30 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kelvynd
Looking for ideally a 1bdrm apartment anywhere in Dubai (bur dubai, karama, satwa, SZR - or in between) for around 50,000 incl pool and gym.

My last place i moved out of in november was 42,000 but can't find anything for that price now.....
hiya kelvynd........ ur best bet is flipping thru the GN or KT classifieds, but u might try driving down SZR and going into idividual tower blocks and asking if there are any empty flats and they may even put u thru str8 2 the landlord or real estate agent....... its a god idea.

good luck!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

You could try the supermarket noticeboards as well, there is a one at the Greens which has the occasional flat on it if that isn't too far up for you.

See face, I'm helping people again, this is getting to be a habit!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:41 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
See face, I'm helping people again, this is getting to be a habit!

Tsk, tsk......... r u implying that I am a bad influence?

I am bubbling with pride here...... I have taught u well my son! :scared: PMSL

keep up the good work and join us in The Dhow for a drink sometime!