Reload this Page >

Fitness First - UAE

Fitness First - UAE

Old Jun 6th 2010, 2:34 pm
Banned

twisty100 will become famous soon enough
Default Fitness First - UAE

Hi all,

Just want to take some affirmative action against Fitness First in the UAE by letting you know about the poor standard of their clubs. If you are thinking of joining then dont. Problems such as lack of running water in the gym, machines falling apart whilst using them and dirty, unhygienic changing rooms are just a few gripes I have.

After complaining to the manager he informed me that they are trying to sell the clubs and have no interest in renovating or improving the facilities. I informed him that I have no interest in paying my membership every month and would like to join another gym but naturally this is not an option for me..!

Anyways, hopefully i can warn other people not to make the mistake I did and go to another gym such as Hayya as they provide much better value for money.

Cheers,

M
Old Jun 6th 2010, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fitness First - UAE

Alienating your existing customers when you wanna sell. Not a smart move.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 4:44 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twisty100
Hi all,

Just want to take some affirmative action against Fitness First in the UAE by letting you know about the poor standard of their clubs. If you are thinking of joining then dont. Problems such as lack of running water in the gym, machines falling apart whilst using them and dirty, unhygienic changing rooms are just a few gripes I have.

After complaining to the manager he informed me that they are trying to sell the clubs and have no interest in renovating or improving the facilities. I informed him that I have no interest in paying my membership every month and would like to join another gym but naturally this is not an option for me..!

Anyways, hopefully i can warn other people not to make the mistake I did and go to another gym such as Hayya as they provide much better value for money.

Cheers,

M
No major issues at Ibn Battuta branch
Old Jun 7th 2010, 4:18 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twisty100
Hi all,

Cheers,

M
what one do you go to? I always thought they were pretty top notch, mind you i hardly go to a gym here, to many women with make up on doing very little apart from pushing out their false tits.
Old Jun 7th 2010, 4:38 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

The one in Uptown Mirdiff is really bad as well, mr MH has been complaining for months now, and they keep telling him they will take action but nothing ever gets done...most showers don't work, it's filthy, the changing rooms are being cleaned with the same rags they've just cleaned the toilets with, machines are broken and never repaired, weights are incomplete, all the personal trainers train themselves at the busiest hours...I am sure there is more, but by that time I've zoomed out, lol...
Old Jun 7th 2010, 5:53 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
The one in Uptown Mirdiff is really bad as well, mr MH has been complaining for months now, and they keep telling him they will take action but nothing ever gets done...most showers don't work, it's filthy, the changing rooms are being cleaned with the same rags they've just cleaned the toilets with, machines are broken and never repaired, weights are incomplete, all the personal trainers train themselves at the busiest hours...I am sure there is more, but by that time I've zoomed out, lol...
nice...
Old Jun 9th 2010, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

redheart is an unknown quantity at this point

after working as a pt for this mob in both the uk and australia, why am i not suprised by this. FF are kings and queens of the membership churn
Old Jun 9th 2010, 11:34 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Her indoors has been a member at DFC for nearly a year. Going 2-3 times a week, she almost recovers her Dhs399 monthly subscription. When she told them she would not be renewing in August, they suggested that she arranges an appointment with their manager to discuss why she intends leaving. Piss off...was my advice, bloody cheek.