Financial Advice

Old Sep 10th 2013, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Mullet is a jewel in the roughMullet is a jewel in the roughMullet is a jewel in the roughMullet is a jewel in the rough
Default Financial Advice

Right, I've been living in Dubai for about 3.5 years and in that time have concentrated on growing my career and family. Now I find that I have some cash in the bank, an almost forgotten pension, and an empty property in the UK: I do not know what to do with any of it!

In short I need some top notch financial advice - I have been contacted by the usual cold callers but have been avoiding them. Can I get some recommendations please for tried and tested financial advisors offering robust and realistic advice? Feel free to PM me any suitable contacts.

Many thanks in advance,

Mullet
Old Sep 10th 2013, 7:19 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Financial Advice

Hello

You may be looking for me. If the bored (sic) members are feeling charitable they will vouch for me.

See link below where you'll find heaps of useful info and stuff about what I do.
Old Sep 10th 2013, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Mullet is a jewel in the roughMullet is a jewel in the roughMullet is a jewel in the roughMullet is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Financial Advice

Meow, PM sent. Case closed.