Finally in UAE

Old May 17th 2007, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

MAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really nice
Default Finally in UAE

Finally in Abu Dhabi. I like the place and the new job.
I expected the weather to be hotter, but the humidity is higher than I thought. People and Colleagues seem very nice. I feel positive about the place, but I didn't have much time to go around. Nevertheless I went to the "Marina Mall" and I am quite impressed with it.
Anyway, thanks to all the people who has been giving advice to me, directly or to my Wife, nannyk.
Ciao for now.
Old May 18th 2007, 5:07 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally in UAE

Originally Posted by MAZP
[B][COLOR="Navy"]
I expected the weather to be hotter, but the humidity is higher than I thought
It's still only May. The weather will get much hotter and the humidity will get higher
Old May 18th 2007, 5:18 am
Banned

polly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to all

Hi everyone

I have just arrived in Dubai and need to make some friends here.

where should I start
Old May 18th 2007, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by polly foomay
Hi everyone

where should I start
First,get out of the airport,and on your far left you will find the taxis...Get into one and head home,or the hotel...
Get some sleep and we'll get to know you in the afternoon...And of course,you'll also get to know us...
Old May 18th 2007, 5:32 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

where should I start
It depends. Are you a family person, or do you like going out and getting pissed all the time?
Old May 18th 2007, 5:33 am
Banned

polly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to allpolly foomay is a name known to all

I dont mind a drink-where will you take me
Old May 18th 2007, 5:35 am
Soupy twist

This is where I bow out But there are plenty of people on here who'll be happy to show you the undersides of some tables
Old May 18th 2007, 5:38 am
Banned

what does the R stand for
Old May 18th 2007, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

RealEstateExpert
Old May 18th 2007, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Racing...
Old May 18th 2007, 7:58 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

I dont mind a drink-where will you take me
Confucius will take you to heaven and back. Apparently.
Old May 18th 2007, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Confucius will take you to heaven and back. Apparently.
the village donkey's servicing is due tomorrow...
Old May 18th 2007, 9:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MAZP
Finally in Abu Dhabi. I like the place and the new job.
I expected the weather to be hotter, but the humidity is higher than I thought. People and Colleagues seem very nice. I feel positive about the place, but I didn't have much time to go around. Nevertheless I went to the "Marina Mall" and I am quite impressed with it.
Anyway, thanks to all the people who has been giving advice to me, directly or to my Wife, nannyk.
Ciao for now.
Good luck! glad you are enjoying it so far! Keep in touch
Old May 18th 2007, 9:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

where should I start
Well that really depends on whether you are a male or female, you are calling yourself Polly but that could be a ruse and you could be a transvestite, on the other hand you could be a woman??? you just can't tell these days!! Or you could be gay??? a man pretending to be a woman??? the list is endless.

Also depends on what type of people you want to meet?? do you have a family?? or are you trying to get a family??? Single, engaged, married?? there are so many options.

There is plenty to do here and plenty of places to visit, and your always welcome on here
Old May 18th 2007, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

MAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really niceMAZP is just really nice

Cheers Blue Cat, I am in touch with another Doc that has been here for a while from Australi and I am going to meet him and his family on Monday. It is nice here in Abu Dhabi. Are you all based in Dubai. The feeling I have from the Forum is that most of the expats on this site are in Dubai.
If anyone is in Abu Dhabi let me know. I have been to the Sheraton Hotel for dinner for a Hospital Dinner and to the Marina Mall a couple of time, including today. It was nice to go to Ikea and to Starbucks!

The hard part is to be apart from my Family.

Take care and thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.