finally in Dubai

Old Sep 2nd 2005, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Monsoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default finally in Dubai

We arrived on Tuesday morning and have since been able to hire a car and find a furnished apartment.....Thanks to all the postings on this site we got a head start.

We are keen to meet up and would appreciate either PM's or an idea as to where you fine folk hang out to get into the social scene.

We are a young family with a 3.5 year old daughter.

Tomorrow the job search begins so wish us luck.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 2:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: finally in Dubai

good luck
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 2:59 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Monsoon
We arrived on Tuesday morning and have since been able to hire a car and find a furnished apartment.....Thanks to all the postings on this site we got a head start.

We are keen to meet up and would appreciate either PM's or an idea as to where you fine folk hang out to get into the social scene.

GOOD LUCK!!
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 6:33 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Very, *very* good luck... you're incredibly brave doing it that way round! Hope it all works out for you... how much time have you allowed yourself to find a job?
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 6:35 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR
Very, *very* good luck... you're incredibly brave doing it that way round! Hope it all works out for you... how much time have you allowed yourself to find a job?
and what lines of work are you in?...........
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 6:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Monsoon

Hi Monsoon

Like Gareth and JD said,very brave for you to jump head first in these waters,I and the others wish all the good luck for you...
Wont you tell us what kind of jobs that you are looking for and how much time you have to get the said job,there are lots of great people here that will be happy to help as much as they can...

Tino
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:58 am
Just Joined

Monsoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hi Monsoon

Like Gareth and JD said,very brave for you to jump head first in these waters,I and the others wish all the good luck for you...
Wont you tell us what kind of jobs that you are looking for and how much time you have to get the said job,there are lots of great people here that will be happy to help as much as they can...

Tino
thank you all for your well wishes...

My Husband is in cargo and I have been working as a Senior Project manager in Banking and IT....

Any tips on how we can get to see agencies as all the ones we called today have asked us to email our cv or re register online
Any help will be most apprecieted.
Monsoon
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 2:11 pm