Ffffffreeezing!!

Old Jan 18th 2005, 1:56 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ffffffreeezing!!

Landed in Vienna, minus bloody 6 !!!!!!!
my ears are red and sore, and my fingers are blue.!!

only been here a day and i miss Dubai already!!
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: Ffffffreeezing!!

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Nothing to be missed JD, it's frrrrrreeeeezzzziiiiinnnnnggggg here too, at least at my apartment and it was pissing again today. School is breaking up, so more bad weather is on the cards. Natural!

Enjoy some European culture!
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:15 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hv a good time in Vienna...
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:25 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Hv a good time in Vienna...
Thanks Nov !
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:25 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Missing Dubai or missing us JD, pop in my hot tub and we'll talk about the first thing that comes up
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:27 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Missing Dubai or missing us JD, pop in my hot tub and we'll talk about the first thing that comes up
Talk is cheap............actions speak louder than words !
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:29 pm
Up in the air

gotta go. catch you all in a day or two
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:32 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Talk is cheap............actions speak louder than words !
Suit yourself
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Suit yourself

Can I join you? It really is tempting, especially since my fingers are blue and not far off from frost bites.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:44 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Can I join you? It really is tempting, especially since my fingers are blue and not far off from frost bites.

Yes the more the merrier, karen was in here but haven't seen her for a while, that FACE filthy song was also here, but still plenty of room.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes the more the merrier, karen was in here but haven't seen her for a while, that FACE filthy song was also here, but still plenty of room.

JB to the rescue. Thanks for the generosity and I am already melting away with anticipation. Do you think you could invite Sophie too!
Old Jan 18th 2005, 3:03 pm
Banned

JB to the rescue. Thanks for the generosity and I am already melting away with anticipation. Do you think you could invite Sophie too!
Absolutely LOL, shud get this site warmed up in no time

Actually did you know that a thread got so hot in the lounge the other nite it got edited???? It was worse than Sophies story...far more riskay!!!
Old Jan 18th 2005, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Absolutely LOL, shud get this site warmed up in no time

Actually did you know that a thread got so hot in the lounge the other nite it got edited???? It was worse than Sophies story...far more riskay!!!

I never get to venture into the lounge, struggling to keep up with everyting around me, shame really, could do with that sort of distraction. Just talked to hubby, he should be back tomorrow evening and hopefully get my blood flowing again and my temper with his family in tow. Oh well, I will surivive. Shopping festival is a killer for me as it brings too many visitors with it. Xmas and Easter is popular with the European visitors and all the Eid's with the Iranians. My price to pay for living in the sunshine.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 3:28 pm
Banned

I never get to venture into the lounge, struggling to keep up with everyting around me, shame really, could do with that sort of distraction. Just talked to hubby, he should be back tomorrow evening and hopefully get my blood flowing again and my temper with his family in tow. Oh well, I will surivive. Shopping festival is a killer for me as it brings too many visitors with it. Xmas and Easter is popular with the European visitors and all the Eid's with the Iranians. My price to pay for living in the sunshine.

You must be excited to have your hubby back...has he been away long? My hubby goes away a lot...although he has a lull at the moment, i am waiting for him to go away so I can get out with the girls on this site :scared:
Old Jan 18th 2005, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Nothing to be missed JD, it's frrrrrreeeeezzzziiiiinnnnnggggg here too, at least at my apartment and it was pissing again today. School is breaking up, so more bad weather is on the cards. Natural!

Enjoy some European culture!
What rain? Not here it wasn't.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.