Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

FAO: British Muslims

FAO: British Muslims

Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:11 pm
Banned

zuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nice
Default Re: FAO: British Muslims

Originally Posted by IndieG
Can you read I have an INDIAN passport and I /we use the shortest queue ALWAYS.
Does that make you one of those Indians that looks down on other poorer Indians.

If your an 'untouchable' your life is hell and Bramins rule the roost!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Which one? -

EDIT: Aaaah OK - gotcha.
HAHAHAHAHA very blonde.... something i would do!!!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zuzu143
Does that make you one of those Indians that looks down on other poorer Indians.

That was completely uncalled for.

I think you should be banned - you are ignorant and obnoxious.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god, please stop this! He was accused of jumping the que, he corrected it and now he looks down his nose!

Just bloody stop it!

Really is there any need. People come on here looking for help and guidance, you have helped me today with the crap luggage, however if i was a newby i wouldnt look at this ever again.

eeee sorry if your not a he!!! Presuming again!!!
Come on guys there is no need for this any longer, point has been made, agree to disagree!

Last edited by MrsHaps; Jun 5th 2008 at 4:15 pm. Reason: dont no sex of indie!!!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:17 pm
Banned

zuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nicezuzu143 is just really nice

That was completely uncalled for.

I think you should be banned - you are ignorant and obnoxious.
Ineed a lot of people should be banned for what they said today!

This post was directed to British Muslims not a platform for insults against Muslims! If one would take the time to read the post, read it properly maybe people would not jump to assumptions!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Ineed a lot of people should be banned for what they said today!

This post was directed to British Muslims not a platform for insults against Muslims! If one would take the time to read the post, read it properly maybe people would not jump to assumptions!
Lets start with you then.

I have a proper true blue indie passport and travel regularly in and out of Dubai ( for the past 12 years). I/We have never felt discriminated at the airport. I have in fact found staff at the check in/immigration counters in Dubai very friendly. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about how Indians treat other Indians (especially poor illiterate labourers) whether at the airport in India or by staff in the Indian consulate in Dubai. Shame.
Did you read this and jump to assumption that I look down on poorer Indians? How dare you.

Anyway - I'm going to follow the advice on my signature line.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:36 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Lets start with you then.

Did you read this and jump to assumption that I look down on poorer Indians? How dare you.

Anyway - I'm going to follow the advice on my signature line.

Hahahahaha Indie, You took the thought right outta my head there girl!

Tis a great signature.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

QTtalkin is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant actually believe what i've just sat and read through!!! I'm sorry but Zuzu, whether your intentions were good or not - are you for real???!!!! As far as i can see nobody has been insulting muslims, people have just been saying that they dont think itd be a good idea to have a 'british muslims only' club, i.e. excluding all other races and religions - and its been more a case of you clearly having a bloody chip on your shoulder, not to mention an aggression problem...My God...(and urs too!!!)
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by QTtalkin
I cant actually believe what i've just sat and read through!!! I'm sorry but Zuzu, whether your intentions were good or not - are you for real???!!!! As far as i can see nobody has been insulting muslims, people have just been saying that they dont think itd be a good idea to have a 'british muslims only' club, i.e. excluding all other races and religions - and its been more a case of you clearly having a bloody chip on your shoulder, not to mention an aggression problem...My God...(and urs too!!!)
Why dont u take the time to read the post PROPERLY! I suggested an informal meeting!

If you read through the posts you will hopefully understand who started to become aggressive! Why dont u direct your post to them????

You are entitled to your opinion as am I!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

If you had posted "does anyone feel like meeting up to discuss how life is for western muslims in Dubai" nobody would have been bothered and you probably would have had interest from non-muslims such as JVR.

but you didnt because you are an obnoxious prat.

Now I will for the first time since I started posting on here about 1 year ago place someone on ignore!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:06 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
If you had posted "does anyone feel like meeting up to discuss how life is for western muslims in Dubai" nobody would have been bothered and you probably would have had interest from non-muslims such as JVR.

but you didnt because you are an obnoxious prat.

Now I will for the first time since I started posting on here about 1 year ago place someone on ignore!
Bravo! Mr Perfection! Good for U!

Last edited by zuzu143; Jun 5th 2008 at 6:08 pm.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:37 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

For the love of god zuzu pull your head out of your arse and read what people have actually posted.

I have just looked at your previous 90 odd posts and so far you have attacked; the Uk, Brits, the USA, Americans in general, Australians and now Indians.

Its people like you mate who insite, stir up and generally cause the bad feeling in the west towards certain groups. Nobody had a go until it was quite clear that you were as mad as a box of frogs and then you didnt even read their posts.

You see exactly what you want to see in life regardless of fact, truth or any semblance to reality.

You sir, are a ****ing muppet of monumental proportions with the emphasis on the mental part.

I can only hope you get banned soon!

in nearly 4 yrs on BE i have never reported a post but have just done so. Your remarks are way out of line and as for sending me pm's, grow up kiddie!

Last edited by shiva; Jun 5th 2008 at 6:42 pm. Reason: added
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:44 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto Shiva, Apart from the aggression and volitility, the closed mind of Zuzu is astounding.
Here's one you posted earlier Zuzu.....recognise it?

''Do you seriously think some people come here for the different culture and lifestyle rather than the money?

A number of western expats are only aware of one culture i.e. the one they came from. They have no understanding or appreciation for any other culture but thier own. ''
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
For the love of god zuzu pull your head out of your arse and read what people have actually posted.

I have just looked at your previous 90 odd posts and so far you have attacked; the Uk, Brits, the USA, Americans in general, Australians and now Indians.

Its people like you mate who insite, stir up and generally cause the bad feeling in the west towards certain groups. Nobody had a go until it was quite clear that you were as mad as a box of frogs and then you didnt even read their posts.

You see exactly what you want to see in life regardless of fact, truth or any semblance to reality.

You sir, are a ****ing muppet of monumental proportions with the emphasis on the mental part.

I can only hope you get banned soon!

in nearly 4 yrs on BE i have never reported a post but have just done so. Your remarks are way out of line and as for sending me pm's, grow up kiddie!

Go ahead!!!!!!!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:53 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Zuzu has been permanently banned. I think that's as good a place as any to close this thread.