Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Fantasy Or Reality - What's The Board About!!

Fantasy Or Reality - What's The Board About!!

Old May 9th 2005, 12:26 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fantasy Or Reality - What's The Board About!!

Just wondering...
Old May 9th 2005, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fantasy Or Reality - What's The Board About!!

Originally Posted by MJC
Just wondering...
Both......
Old May 9th 2005, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Just wondering...
agree both.......fantasy though is better than the reality
Old May 9th 2005, 12:31 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MJC
Just wondering...
interesting thread mate.....

i say its reality..... but then again, I am the one that opened the Dhow...

hmmmmm...... this thread has the potential of going pear shaped.... I love it!
Old May 9th 2005, 12:32 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Depends who you're with I guess!!
Originally Posted by emmals
agree both.......fantasy though is better than the reality
Old May 9th 2005, 12:33 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks, I have all my best thoughts whilst hungover, in Internet cafe, with sprite and pizza!!

Originally Posted by Face81
interesting thread mate.....

i say its reality..... but then again, I am the one that opened the Dhow...

hmmmmm...... this thread has the potential of going pear shaped.... I love it!
Old May 9th 2005, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Depends who you're with I guess!!
what I mean is....the forum.....fantasy is better.......you imagine each person and how they are....i've met a couple from the site and they were ace.....but I like the not knowing........people might imagine I llok like my avator.......but in reality i'm a wart faced horse
Old May 9th 2005, 12:38 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey Dobbin!! - or was that a donkey???

As usual my thoughts are on another planet, or even another galaxy (or cadbury)

I've met a few too, and I must say I was most impressed!!
Originally Posted by emmals
what I mean is....the forum.....fantasy is better.......you imagine each person and how they are....i've met a couple from the site and they were ace.....but I like the not knowing........people might imagine I llok like my avator.......but in reality i'm a wart faced horse
Old May 9th 2005, 12:40 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MJC
Thanks, I have all my best thoughts whilst hungover, in Internet cafe, with sprite and pizza!!
must be a little surreal...... sat in an internet cafe eating and drinking and then being in the Dhow, which is an e-pub...... all a bit much if u ask me!
Old May 9th 2005, 12:42 pm
W10

Originally Posted by MJC

I've met a few too, and I must say I was most impressed!!
I am fantastically good looking aren't I

Old May 9th 2005, 12:43 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm easily confused, (add to that talked into things, led etal...)
Originally Posted by Face81
must be a little surreal...... sat in an internet cafe eating and drinking and then being in the Dhow, which is an e-pub...... all a bit much if u ask me!
Old May 9th 2005, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
also very modist........dobbin was a donkey.....but I guess I could look like one of those.....you never know
Old May 9th 2005, 12:45 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL, does anyone know a cleaner?
Originally Posted by W10
Old May 9th 2005, 12:47 pm
W10

Slightly embarrassing that both myself and Rick managed to be wearing the same outfits...I'll never live it down

Old May 9th 2005, 12:48 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

wouldn't worry mate, I never noticed..
Originally Posted by W10
Slightly embarrassing that both myself and Rick managed to be wearing the same outfits...I'll never live it down

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.