Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Family friendly Riyadh compounds+anyone has a house to rent?

Family friendly Riyadh compounds+anyone has a house to rent?

Old Feb 1st 2009, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point

it really strange all this. that is how poorly the economy has responded to demand for housing and schools. My opinion is though, is that things are going to loosen up. what was happening in terms of schools, rents etc has seen the peak. really off the opinion, although biased. Hopefully this makes you feel better.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

FlorenceZebedee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Family friendly Riyadh compounds+anyone has a house to rent?

I so hope you are right! But you'd think that 'the world is moving East' as credit crunch and all hitting hard over here. Many must be looking to the Middle East for work? I don't know. But in any case, it would seem that there are some fantastic business opportunities in Riyadh, if you are into building compounds or schools...
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

wimbledon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Family friendly Riyadh compounds+anyone has a house to rent?

i respect your opinion. but it s pretty clear now the move east is not making as much sense . bottom line look where oil is trading. it s 100 buck off the peak. that being said the country has a strong balance sheet. something like half a trillion of offshore assets and is driving forward with expansion. i m just happy to have job.