Fake certificates

Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all
Default Fake certificates

I've been asked to provide a fake cert of qualification to my visa company to do my saudi visa! Its because my job title is from government list but doesnt match the role i will do. Anyone else had this before? And should I do it? Without it the visa wont happen.

Also can someone point me to a good website to do fake certs.

Thanks.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fake certificates

Originally Posted by maranelloman
I've been asked to provide a fake cert of qualification to my visa company to do my saudi visa! Its because my job title is from government list but doesnt match the role i will do. Anyone else had this before? And should I do it? Without it the visa wont happen.

Also can someone point me to a good website to do fake certs.

Thanks.
Wouldn't know - just some cautionary advice:

Shouldn't your employer be sorting out this problem. Otherwise, let them request this in writing asking you to provide a "fake certificate" for visa purposes. The risk I see is that you provide the cert, visa processed, then if you have problems with your employer sometime in the future then they could easily create problems for you by proving that you "duped" them with a false cert to gain employment... Take care!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Wouldn't know - just some cautionary advice:

Shouldn't your employer be sorting out this problem. Otherwise, let them request this in writing asking you to provide a "fake certificate" for visa purposes. The risk I see is that you provide the cert, visa processed, then if you have problems with your employer sometime in the future then they could easily create problems for you by proving that you "duped" them with a false cert to gain employment... Take care!
That is precisely my worry. Its such a risk since I am relocating my family there with me. I am told that it is not an issue and its only to get the visa approved. I know the rules have changed a lot since I was last there.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

That is precisely my worry. Its such a risk since I am relocating my family there with me. I am told that it is not an issue and its only to get the visa approved. I know the rules have changed a lot since I was last there.
In that case let your sponsor/employer provide you with an indemnity and a letter of awareness.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

SaudiExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Having been thru the process of getting Saudi residency visas a few times, do not submit fake certificates - you will get found out.

All qualification certificated have to be certified by a variety of sources usually the Foreign & Commonwealth office, a Solicitor and usually the Authority that actually issued the original certificate

Any good visa agent should be fully aware of this procedure.

Getting a Single or Multiple Business visit visa shouldn't require presentation of certificates
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SaudiExpat
Having been thru the process of getting Saudi residency visas a few times, do not submit fake certificates - you will get found out.

All qualification certificated have to be certified by a variety of sources usually the Foreign & Commonwealth office, a Solicitor and usually the Authority that actually issued the original certificate

Any good visa agent should be fully aware of this procedure.

Getting a Single or Multiple Business visit visa shouldn't require presentation of certificates
You have a PM.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

You have a PM.
whatever happens just cover your own arse... as indie girl said, if a company needs to get rid of people they'll find reasons to hold them to ransom... just don't give them that opportunity
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks guys. Had a long chat with someone in the visa company. He thinks I can apply for the job based on my current qualifications, so we are gonna submit it with my real certificates.

I'll keep you all posted as its all happening next week.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys. Had a long chat with someone in the visa company. He thinks I can apply for the job based on my current qualifications, so we are gonna submit it with my real certificates.

excellent...fake certs sound way too dodgy...good luck

MM, xx
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Better not do it...This is the Saudi govt you're dealing with...People's hands get chopped off for stealing...Your passport will be shredded if you're caught with a fake certificate...
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Confucius
Better not do it...This is the Saudi govt you're dealing with...People's hands get chopped off for stealing...Your passport will be shredded if you're caught with a fake certificate...
in shred shred square.......
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

You got that right...
Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

:thumbsu p:
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks quite a nice shady spot, CC Square...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imageira_Square.JPG

Last edited by jvr20; Nov 21st 2007 at 9:42 am. Reason: the link does work in spite of having a smiley in the middle thereof.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Just thought I would update you all on what happened. My passport was submitted yesterday with my real certificates etc. Although the match wasnt perfect to the job title on the Conrtact, we though this would cause a problem. I spoke to my visa agents this evening and they have the Passport back with visa stamped.

Thanks for the ealier advice as im really glad i didnt go down the path of making any fake certs. Jeddah here we come!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.