A FACE update

Old Jan 6th 2005, 9:30 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default A FACE update

I spoke to Face last night and he is now in London having a blast.

It won't come as a surprise to hear that the subject of weather dominated the conversation!

He asked me to tell people he is fine and that the cold is great, despite what everyone told him!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 9:32 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: A FACE update

Never met him, never knew him, but I wish him Good Luck
Old Jan 6th 2005, 9:33 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lillygirl

It won't come as a surprise to hear that the subject of weather dominated the conversation!

He asked me to tell people he is fine and that the cold is great, despite what everyone told him!
If u speak to him again ... just tell him novita say 'hello' to him
Old Jan 6th 2005, 9:47 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Im delighted! Hi C, when you next see or chat with him, give him my love and best for a great year ahead
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:08 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

yup he'll love the cold now but in four months time he'll want to slash his wrists!!!
good luck to him though....but it is interesting that everyone on the board is either out of the uk or trying to get out of the uk...

face if u see this buddy hope ur ok and having fun
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

That's cool, give him my best
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:10 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiva
yup he'll love the cold now but in four months time he'll want to slash his wrists!!!
good luck to him though....but it is interesting that everyone on the board is either out of the uk or trying to get out of the uk...

Thanx for the karma!!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:12 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
Thanx for the karma!!
ur welcome....

feel free to return it....oh any idea how much i give out?
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:14 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

ur welcome....

Approx i karma point given for every 100 u have.....+ a couple for the number of posts u've done....
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:15 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

ur welcome....

Huh? Can I give you more karma already??? ang on...
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:15 pm
Restless soul

Huh? Can I give you more karma already??? ang on...
Nah...not allowed. Give it time.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:16 pm
**** it we'll do it live

Thanx for the karma!!
doh, i was returning it...what a plonker i can be....
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:17 pm
Restless soul

doh, i was returning it...what a plonker i can be....

I have the plonker problem all the time too. We have the plonker gene.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 2:20 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Never met him, never knew him, but I wish him Good Luck
He'll like that............

So what made u wan't to join up to BE on the 2nd jan...was it a new years resolution??
Old Jan 6th 2005, 3:34 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

......... of course duh..... it is britishexpats.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.