Reload this Page >

EZ Petroleum Company LLC

EZ Petroleum Company LLC

Old Aug 10th 2022, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

Alkatraz777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation EZ Petroleum Company LLC

Dear Expats,

Can you please advise who is working for this company in Abu Dhabi? I received a job offer but cannot find either employees or company profiles in LINKED IN.

Also who used the services of Western Air Immigration company to issue visa to Abu Dhabi?

Last edited by Alkatraz777; Aug 10th 2022 at 6:11 pm.
Old Aug 10th 2022, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

UKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond reputeUKMS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EZ Petroleum Company LLC

Originally Posted by Alkatraz777
Dear Expats,

Can you please advise who is working for this company in Abu Dhabi? I received a job offer but cannot find either employees or company profiles in LINKED IN.

Also who used the services of Western Air Immigration company to issue visa to Abu Dhabi?
Have you been asked for any fees up front for your visa etc ?
Old Aug 11th 2022, 3:39 am
Just Joined

Habib635 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
i got a job offer letter from your company, and they also said that contract with Western air immigration llc for work permit..but i have doubt this process. Please tell me that what was hacker your website.?
Old Aug 11th 2022, 3:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by UKMS
Have you been asked for any fees up front for your visa etc ?
No, just to sign the contract and send them via email
Old Aug 11th 2022, 3:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Habib635
Hello,
i got a job offer letter from your company, and they also said that contract with Western air immigration llc for work permit..but i have doubt this process. Please tell me that what was hacker your website.?
Dude, I think this is 99 % scam. Their emails are not receiving emails, website is not working, no Profile in LinkedIn and also no employee profiles.

Last edited by Alkatraz777; Aug 11th 2022 at 4:59 am.
Old Aug 11th 2022, 5:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, I think this is 99 % scam. Their emails are not receiving emails, website is not working, no Profile in LinkedIn and also no employee profiles.
If the website isn’t working and they don’t have a LinkedIn profile, then how did you apply for the job?

Certainly sounds like a scam to me.
Old Aug 11th 2022, 5:33 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
If the website isn’t working and they don’t have a LinkedIn profile, then how did you apply for the job?

Certainly sounds like a scam to me.
They got my resume from naukrigulf.com
Old Aug 11th 2022, 5:54 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

They got my resume from naukrigulf.com
And did they offer you the job without you sitting any interviews? If so, classic scam. Next step will be to ask for money for the visa processing or something similar.
Old Aug 11th 2022, 6:16 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
And did they offer you the job without you sitting any interviews? If so, classic scam. Next step will be to ask for money for the visa processing or something similar.
Yes, they offered job without interview. I think this is classic scam model.