Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Etisalat mobile number list

Etisalat mobile number list

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really niceRobbies is just really nice
Default Etisalat mobile number list

I'm 99% over the edge with Du - their service up to December I found to be pretty good. However, since December, my wife and I are having constant problems with getting calls to connect. Looking to move to Etisalat.

I saw on the web that the e4me.ae site lets you buy on-line and view the available numbers (for the Wasel pre-pay service), however to register on the sire, you need to a) have an etisalat number, and b) go to an etisalat shop to confirm who you are (how pointless! that's not exactly on-line now is it???)

Does anyone have access to the list? I want to go through what is available to see if there are any "nice" pairs of numbers for me and the wife.

Thanks
Mike
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:57 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Etisalat mobile number list

Originally Posted by Robbies
I'm 99% over the edge with Du - their service up to December I found to be pretty good. However, since December, my wife and I are having constant problems with getting calls to connect. Looking to move to Etisalat.

I saw on the web that the e4me.ae site lets you buy on-line and view the available numbers (for the Wasel pre-pay service), however to register on the sire, you need to a) have an etisalat number, and b) go to an etisalat shop to confirm who you are (how pointless! that's not exactly on-line now is it???)

Does anyone have access to the list? I want to go through what is available to see if there are any "nice" pairs of numbers for me and the wife.

Thanks
Mike

Best to just go to an Etisalat office. There's usually a booklet lying at the reception with available phone numbers. Dont rely on the online stuff.