Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

England v Brazil match

England v Brazil match

Old Oct 17th 2009, 5:27 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all
Default Re: England v Brazil match

Originally Posted by sunkrz
I can buy 4 tkts for eng-brazil match at doha ,£100 each,
How do I pay for them? On collection?

Thanks.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

sunkrz is an unknown quantity at this point

I will buy for you
tkts available 10 days before game
Originally Posted by eylesda
How do I pay for them? On collection?

Thanks.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

markhighpeak is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi If you wana tkts for Eng. Brazil I need ur Name and Dob.then i can buy for you ,at £100 each,thx
Do you want my bank account details and passwords at the same time ???? This is an British board, we don't fall for scams like this
Old Oct 20th 2009, 4:05 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markhighpeak
Do you want my bank account details and passwords at the same time ???? This is an British board, we don't fall for scams like this
Minor correction.........it is called Britishexpats but is far from nor intended to be a British Board, and of course it could well be scam but it also may be someone trying to help, however the posters concerned have been sent PM's
Old Oct 20th 2009, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

markhighpeak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rowell
Minor correction.........it is called Britishexpats but is far from nor intended to be a British Board, and of course it could well be scam but it also may be someone trying to help, however the posters concerned have been sent PM's
Let's wait and see, but someone with 3 posts asking for money sounds suspicious, unless of course he is from Nigeria and his dad has loads of tickets and he needs some cash sending to him to gain access.

Maybe it is someone trying to help, but on this occasion, I'll wait until they actually go on sale first.
Old Oct 25th 2009, 8:24 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

Thanks Rowell.

Still no luck getting tickets and don't fancy the idea of us turning up without them.

Tales coming back from UK that the managers are dead against their star players coming out but my lad still wants to go if only for the experience.

Any help will be gratefully received.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 2:32 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I can buy 4 tkts for eng-brazil match at doha ,£100 each,
100GBP for a ticket...you have just got to be shitting me~~~
Old Oct 28th 2009, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you that are not aware, tickets are now on sale for this match (bought mine today) through a link on the Qatari FA website:

http://en.qfa.com.qa/topics/index.as...1&temp_type=44

Prices seem to start at QAR100 and go up to about 700.

I'll be arriving in Doha early on the Saturday afternoon, so can anyone in the area recommend a bar for a few drinks and something to eat, that won't object to someone in a football shirt?
Old Oct 30th 2009, 9:48 am
Banned

Thanks for that, just used the link and bought our tickets.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Surprisingly, the seats seem to be selling quick - or maybe some are being 'held back'.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 11:34 am
Just Joined

nogoingback is a jewel in the roughnogoingback is a jewel in the roughnogoingback is a jewel in the roughnogoingback is a jewel in the rough

For a few drinks before the match probably the only place you would get in to would be the 1st floor bar in the old RAMADA, but remember all bars open at 5pm and you need your passport to get in to any bar in Qatar.
If you try restaurants in the major hotels you will be okay before 5 if you have food eg plate of chips.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

Kiara is an unknown quantity at this point

Nogoingback is right. Ramada bar is the best bet bet, unless you have friends who are members of the Rugby club

Traffic will be hell getting to Aspire. I'd allow about 2 hrs for taxi and entry to grounds, so that only gives you one hr to drink Welcome to Qatar.

I have spare tickets if anyone needs them. To all the skeptics: the Brazilians have named a strong team, and the match is sold out. Given that Qatar sports a predominantly British expat community, and most of the locals go for Brazil, I’d say we’re in for a long, noisy night.

p.s. see you back at the Ramada after the game, I’m off to buy a yellow jersy and some musical horns
Old Nov 4th 2009, 8:39 pm
Banned

Well, we are looking forward to the match whoever the teams consist of!

What a fantastic match for a kid of 12 who, so far, has only seen and participated in local matches at Bahrain rugby club.

Kiara, what tickets do you have? I got 2 behind goal at QR 100 and at that price am a bit sceptical.
Old Nov 5th 2009, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiara
Traffic will be hell getting to Aspire. I'd allow about 2 hrs for taxi and entry to grounds, so that only gives you one hr to drink Welcome to Qatar.
Bugger!!

Thanks for the advice though, I think we'll leave for the stadium slightly earlier than anticipated! I expect it'll be chaos after the match too, trying to get a taxi back to the airport?
Old Nov 5th 2009, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiara
and the match is sold out.
pants on fire.
Tickets still available online right now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.