Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

England v Brazil match

England v Brazil match

Old Sep 25th 2009, 12:45 pm
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all
Default England v Brazil match

Anyone in Qatar have information about buying tickets, or can help to buy 2 tickets, for the England V Brazil match Novemebr 14th?
Old Sep 27th 2009, 11:54 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: England v Brazil match

errrrr nope
Old Oct 4th 2009, 4:21 pm
dub
Forum Regular

dub is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also looking for tixs but not noticed any on sale yet. will keep my eyes open.

What sort of capacity does the stadium have?
Old Oct 4th 2009, 9:24 pm
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

According to the web 50,000.

I'm surprised there is so little info about the match. I'm not a soccer follower
but my son is so I thought it a great opportunity for him.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:54 am
Just Joined

deangrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I did find some tickets on a website called worldticket server, but Im not paying 250EUR per ticket, as thats laughable. Surely there must be a way that they can be purchased locally. Or better still if anyone in Kuwait knows how to get tickets, please let me know.

Thanks
Old Oct 5th 2009, 8:11 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eylesda
According to the web 50,000.

I'm surprised there is so little info about the match. I'm not a soccer follower
but my son is so I thought it a great opportunity for him.
sure he doesnt follow football?
Old Oct 5th 2009, 8:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by commander
sure he doesnt follow football?
"Association football, more commonly known as football or soccer, is a team sport played between two teams of eleven players using a spherical ball. Association football is the most popular football variant worldwide, and is widely considered to be the most popular sport in the world."

And what point are you trying to make?
Old Oct 5th 2009, 9:04 am
banned

"Association football, more commonly known as football or soccer, is a team sport played between two teams of eleven players using a spherical ball. Association football is the most popular football variant worldwide, and is widely considered to be the most popular sport in the world."

And what point are you trying to make?
football is football, soccer is a name that ****wit yanks decided to call football because they already have a stupid game called american football and the world revolves around America.

actually, i dont know what point i am attempting to make. Do i have to make a point or something?
Old Oct 5th 2009, 10:40 am
Just Joined

Bull is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't wait to see this match!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 11:49 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bull
Can't wait to see this match!
Why on earth would you want to see two national reserve teams avoiding hard tackling and just show-boating for the idiots who pay to see such rubbish? International friendlies are a complete waste of time.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 4:55 pm
dub
Forum Regular

dub is an unknown quantity at this point

THAT Might be the case but we're starved of decent live sports in the region so an england friendly is an attractive proposition esp v Brazil.

Still no luck in finding tickets though.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Why on earth would you want to see two national reserve teams avoiding hard tackling and just show-boating for the idiots who pay to see such rubbish? International friendlies are a complete waste of time.
You could be right, although presumably there will be a number of full-strength XIs used in friendlies prior to next summer in Seff Effrikker.

Might as well get some benefit out of it, such as starting to eliminate one or two strikers from contention for next year's squad (there will probably only be room for four). Rooney, Crouch, Heskey, Cole, Defoe, Walcott, Young, Bent....... half of those need to be weeded out.

Wide players.... Beckham, Lennon, Wright-Phillips, Milner, Downing... they can't all go.

Players will find themselves playing not to be dropped, rather than to be selected, if you follow me.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

sunkrz is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone in Qatar have information about buying tickets, or can help to buy 2 tickets, for the England V Brazil match Novemebr 14th?
Hi If you wana tkts for Eng. Brazil I need ur Name and Dob.then i can buy for you ,at £100 each,thx
Old Oct 16th 2009, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

sunkrz is an unknown quantity at this point

I can buy 4 tkts for eng-brazil match at doha ,£100 each,
Old Oct 17th 2009, 2:48 am
Just Joined

mikejepson is an unknown quantity at this point

Are your England Brazil tickets still available, I'm very interested and will be in Qatar when the match is on. I'm a big fan and just need tickets, anywhere, any how! Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.