Embassies

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 9:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Embassies

Well I've added a few more links to the lifestyle faq, mainly embassy ones as I found them pretty easily, and I know I'm missing a whole bunch of other useful embassy website address, so if anyone thinks I should add any others, I'll do that, just dump a link in here and I'll get on to it

R.B
Old Nov 4th 2004, 2:25 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Embassies

Originally Posted by Bob
Well I've added a few more links to the lifestyle faq, mainly embassy ones as I found them pretty easily, and I know I'm missing a whole bunch of other useful embassy website address, so if anyone thinks I should add any others, I'll do that, just dump a link in here and I'll get on to it

R.B
Bob

This link covers all UAE embassies worldwide and alot of other useful info:
http://www.uaeinteract.com/travel/consulates.asp

Cheers

TS

Old Nov 4th 2004, 3:57 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Bob

This link covers all UAE embassies worldwide and alot of other useful info:
http://www.uaeinteract.com/travel/consulates.asp

Cheers

TS

:
Nice one TS I was just about to send that.

Bob why do you suddenly feel the need for Embassy information :scared: is there something you know that we don't lol
Old Nov 4th 2004, 4:24 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Just figured it'd be handy for people to know at a quick glance if they ever needed the links, and also then they can go there and find visa info and the like.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bob
Just figured it'd be handy for people to know at a quick glance if they ever needed the links, and also then they can go there and find visa info and the like.

Hi Bob

I find this website very useful now i am living in Dubai - maybe you could add this for the UK res living out here as it contains all sort of info regarding life in the UAE..
http://www.britishembassy.gov.uk/ser...=1053447061029
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:56 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob

R.B
This should be useful I suppose:

http://www.dwtc.com/directory/governme.htm

Its a comprehensive list of all the Consulates in Dubai and their contact info.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:25 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Face81]This should be useful I suppose:

face - do you have any good maps showing locations
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:35 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

you could try this one:

www.dubailocator.com

It's kinda useful, though seems to be getting better as it continues to be developed....
Old Nov 4th 2004, 12:29 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

face - do you have any good maps showing locations
Did u have to actually ask me "IF" i had any good maps? LOL

Here is the absolutely fantastic map of Dubai that includes ALL of the mega projects under construction......well except Palm Deira.....

It takes ages to download, but once the PDF opens up, u will feel like a child in a sweet shop...... zoom in to each area and I will bet that u will even be able to spot urself on the map. LOL

http://www.gis.gov.ae/en/downloads/p...20Projects.pdf

And for those of u not familiar with Dubai's ever changing coast line, here is what the coast will look like in a few years from now:

Seen from left to right: The Palm Jebel Ali, Jebel Ali Port, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Creek and Port Rashid and the colossal Palm Deira (estimated to be 5 times the size of Palm Jumeirah!!!!!)

Shipping nightmare, eh TS?
Old Nov 4th 2004, 12:39 pm
Premium Member

I wanna buy the UK island so that it doesn't go across the Atlantic

And yes it is a shipping nighmare - 2 box boats ran aground en route from Port R to JA of course it wasn't in the papers

Cheers face - nice picci TS
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:24 pm
The Oracle

I wanna buy the UK island so that it doesn't go across the Atlantic

And yes it is a shipping nighmare - 2 box boats ran aground en route from Port R to JA of course it wasn't in the papers

Cheers face - nice picci TS
I think the UK island has already gone...... Rod Stewart has bought if I remember correctly........... Madge and Robbie Williams were also trying to buy the island, but Rod out bid them.

Imagine the ships trying to get down into the Creek........a real mess for all the ship navigators out there!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:28 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Face81
I think the UK island has already gone...... Rod Stewart has bought if I remember correctly........... Madge and Robbie Williams were also trying to buy the island, but Rod out bid them.

Imagine the ships trying to get down into the Creek........a real mess for all the ship navigators out there!

Tis a nice map - but wot about maps with roads on etcetera - much more helpful
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:48 pm
The Oracle

Tis a nice map - but wot about maps with roads on etcetera - much more helpful
Talk about being picky........ isnt the zoom good enough for ya? LOL

Let me c wot I can do......

Neighbourhoods in North Dubai:

Main roads and landmarks in North Dubai:

hope that helps u out........ why do u need a road map anyway? U have been here since 84' anyway!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:54 pm
Premium Member

Default Re: Em bassies

Originally Posted by Face81
Talk about being picky........ isnt the zoom good enough for
hope that helps u out........ why do u need a road map anyway? U have been here since 84' anyway!
I don't - well most of the time I don't - its for the info thread - so everyone can find all the embassies and the likes.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:57 pm
The Oracle

Default Re: Em bassies

I don't - well most of the time I don't - its for the info thread - so everyone can find all the embassies and the likes.
oh ok..... why didnt u say so? lol......... that link to that gr8 map is worth putting up on the info thread...... will help people keep up with all the developments and if u zoom in close enough, u can c all the roads u want! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.