Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Elles ... Read, birthday cakes

Elles ... Read, birthday cakes

Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:33 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What about?

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
You have no recollection of any of the swinging 60's. surely you do???

Born in '64 all I remember is The Yellow Submarine
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:38 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Born in '64 all I remember is The Yellow Submarine
I was also born in 60's and loved the music, I used to get up at 5am and play Neil Sedaka's "Oh Carol" till I had to scrap my mother of the ceiling with fury!!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:38 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

I was also born in 60's and loved the music, I used to get up at 5am and play Neil Sedaka's "Oh Carol" till I had to scrap my mother of the ceiling with fury!!

And Sweet 16!!!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:06 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
pew pew barny magru, cuthbert dibble and grub lol...
Have you heard the cover by "Half man Half biscuit" the lyrics go "time flies by when you're teh driver of a train, speeding out of Trumpton with a cargo of coc....ne ................. can't remember the rest but had me creased up when I was alot younger. TS
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:06 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Michael Bentines potty time and The herb garden
Not the invisible ones!1 they were great -all you could see was the footprints ..
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:07 pm
Premium Member

Bill, Ben and Weeeeeed. Blue Peter and How? Multi Coloured Swap shop....sorry sad cow am getting carried away. I'll be on Gary Glitter and the Bay City Rollers next!!! :scared:
Wot about teh osmonds - be about yr era
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:08 pm
Premium Member

Default Re: Elles ... Read, birthday cakes

Originally Posted by Face81
wud it help if we strapped him to a chair? LOL...... he is gonna be throwing pies at me now! hehehehehe

safety goggles are on!
pppplease don't do that - its not fair :scared:
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:09 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

'Oh Carol, nothin' but a fool....' is that the one?

Sorry TS totally lost on that one
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:16 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
i have heard of all these ppl and the Yellow Submarin was classic, but hows about we talk about the newbies on the pop scene.......Rachel Stevens , Natasha Bedingfield, The Corrs, The Streets, Will Young, Westlife, U2 and Ronan Keating come to mind........... i am hoping that they can find a place amongst this chat about oldie goldies! LOL

I have already ducked. hahahahahahaha
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:18 pm
Banned

i have heard of all these ppl and the Yellow Submarin was classic, but hows about we talk about the newbies on the pop scene.......Rachel Stevens , Natasha Bedingfield, The Corrs, The Streets, Will Young, Westlife, U2 and Ronan Keating come to mind........... i am hoping that they can find a place amongst this chat about oldie goldies! LOL

Nice one Face but I can only really relate to the Corrs, I love 'em....so do my boys by proxy!!!!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:21 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice one Face but I can only really relate to the Corrs, I love 'em....so do my boys by proxy!!!!
KEWL!

good 2 know that todays music isliked as much as music of days gone by.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:24 pm
Banned

Ahhhhh Donny, yeah I screamed, he still looks as good today as he did then...well almost
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:35 pm
Premium Member

now then - I couldtalk about the corrs all day - well the three sisters anyway. but best leave that alone for now
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:37 pm
Premium Member

Ahhhhh Donny, yeah I screamed, he still looks as good today as he did then...well almost
very Nice teeth
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:41 pm
Banned

very Nice teeth

Yeah dental bills must be collosal. Now I remeber Michael Jackson when he was black, had a nose and didn't piss parents off too much!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.