Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dumping your girlfriend....

Dumping your girlfriend....

Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:07 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dumping your girlfriend....

Would you simply dump your girlfreind after being with her for several years!. Perhaps having kids etc!. :scared:

Well, to some people dumping a female is something they can never think of. Even though they already tired being with that female. They have very little stamina to do what they’ve got to do. Some would simply pray that she dies soon; some would wish they get reason to dump her and so on. You know, life stinks sometimes but somehow you need to find a way in such situation.

Frankly speaking, I don’t think it’s right that you stick to someone you don’t like anymore, so why sticking on her?. Why not be honest and let her go!. I know it could be painful but believe me, women forget very quick. You dump her today and tomorrow she’s ok with her life. You are the one who would always feel guilty and all the thing but women are from different world. This is why they have longer life than you.

I did dump one women in my life. it was so tough to do coz I felt so bad doing it. I thought I was doing the wrong thing and all the blah blah but one good thing about me is that, once I decide to do something I just do it . When I did the girl cried almost to death. Her parents called me coz she attempted suicide, so I cooled her a bit then within a day she was a new girl and perhaps a better life than when she was with me. I am bit pain in the rear on females, If you know what I mean!! , so I guess it was like heaven for her being released from devil me! .

One thing you need to know is that, when you start thinking of dumping your girlfriend coz both of you are no longer happy with your life, you should be strong and go for it, you will have peace of mind . Believe me, both of you will feel the relief. You’ll feel like you are in a new world and a new life.

Don’t let this kind of situation destroy your life. Remember, we are all in transit in this world, so we need to utilise what we have been given in a way we want and not the way you force it to be....

Who's bad!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dumping your girlfriend....

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Would you simply dump your girlfreind after being with her for several years!. Perhaps having kids etc!. :scared:

Well, to some people dumping a female is something they can never think of. Even though they already tired being with that female. They have very little stamina to do what they’ve got to do. Some would simply pray that she dies soon; some would wish they get reason to dump her and so on. You know, life stinks sometimes but somehow you need to find a way in such situation.

Frankly speaking, I don’t think it’s right that you stick to someone you don’t like anymore, so why sticking on her?. Why not be honest and let her go!. I know it could be painful but believe me, women forget very quick. You dump her today and tomorrow she’s ok with her life. You are the one who would always feel guilty and all the thing but women are from different world. This is why they have longer life than you.

I did dump one women in my life. it was so tough to do coz I felt so bad doing it. I thought I was doing the wrong thing and all the blah blah but one good thing about me is that, once I decide to do something I just do it . When I did the girl cried almost to death. Her parents called me coz she attempted suicide, so I cooled her a bit then within a day she was a new girl and perhaps a better life than when she was with me. I am bit pain in the rear on females, If you know what I mean!! , so I guess it was like heaven for her being released from devil me! .

One thing you need to know is that, when you start thinking of dumping your girlfriend coz both of you are no longer happy with your life, you should be strong and go for it, you will have peace of mind . Believe me, both of you will feel the relief. You’ll feel like you are in a new world and a new life.

Don’t let this kind of situation destroy your life. Remember, we are all in transit in this world, so we need to utilise what we have been given in a way we want and not the way you force it to be....

Who's bad!
Thank you Dr. Fill....
And I really dont want to know what you mean....
Old Dec 9th 2005, 2:23 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Thank you Dr. Fill....
And I really dont want to know what you mean....

She attempted suicide because u left her .................r u absolutely sure about this
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:45 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Your with a girlfriend for several years, you v'e had enough, you wanna dump her and you think the next day she will be ok and get on with her life???

You have a strange understanding of women
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of

Who's bad!
there goes another perfectly good camel!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

NooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by barsha barbie
there goes another perfectly good camel!
I am almost certain that he was in love with the camel so that makes it 'OK" yeh? nice one sis!!!!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 2:30 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Your with a girlfriend for several years, you v'e had enough, you wanna dump her and you think the next day she will be ok and get on with her life???

You have a strange understanding of women

When some meets a girl or a boy aren't they happy with life when they met?

If a girl was happy before meeting me than why should she be unhappy after me
Old Dec 10th 2005, 2:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

When some meets a girl or a boy aren't they happy with life when they met?

If a girl was happy before meeting me than why should she be unhappy after me
Broken hearts are like broken crystal vases....Irreperable....
Old Dec 10th 2005, 2:48 am
Banned

Broken hearts are like broken crystal vases....Irreperable....

this is what we think! and its what we are made to think.... this a mass propaganda by Hallmark! and Diamonds company, they wants us to buy things for girls because we think their heart is broken! Duhhh!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 2:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

this is what we think! and its what we are made to think.... this a mass propaganda by Hallmark! and Diamonds company, they wants us to buy things for girls because we think their heart is broken! Duhhh!
I hated it when I was the one who was dumped...About 12 years ago....But thats another story....
Just try walking in their shoes...
Old Dec 10th 2005, 2:58 am
Banned

I hated it when I was the one who was dumped...About 12 years ago....But thats another story....
Just try walking in their shoes...

i was dumped/rejected a countless number of times! and then later the same girls came back to me crying oh can we please get back? let give it another try? blahblahblah!

but i told them i am not a Time who will be back whenever they please!

funny part is than i have to sympathise with them even if they dumped me
Old Dec 10th 2005, 3:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i was dumped/rejected a countless number of times! and then later the same girls came back to me crying oh can we please get back? let give it another try? blahblahblah!

but i told them i am not a Time who will be back whenever they please!

funny part is than i have to sympathise with them even if they dumped me
You still have a lot to learn...And when you do,youre already sittin at a retirement home somewhere...Life stinks...
Old Dec 10th 2005, 4:07 am
Banned

You still have a lot to learn...And when you do,youre already sittin at a retirement home somewhere...Life stinks...

we all have to learn from Cradle to Grave, learning should never stop... but one thing is for sure women donot care about feelings of men!

when a women is crying after be dumped its not because she is going to miss her lover! but miss his CAR=porsche and money.

Sad but its true.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 4:46 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

we all have to learn from Cradle to Grave, learning should never stop... but one thing is for sure women donot care about feelings of men!

when a women is crying after be dumped its not because she is going to miss her lover! but miss his CAR=porsche and money.

Sad but its true.

Sooooo wrong......

CN its obvious u have never known true love and its nothing to do wt porches or money. U r still young so for now its only the materialistic side of things that matter to u. One day hopefully u will meet someone who will love u for who u really r and not for the money, car or even looks.

Errrr well if the wallet is fat then its even better
Old Dec 10th 2005, 5:50 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, Life's a bitch and then you marry one!

(Then you divorce her and marry the woman of your dreams!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.