Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai is terrible because.....

Dubai is terrible because.....

Old May 18th 2005, 7:21 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai is terrible because.....

Originally Posted by W10
I'll spare the world the sight of me in a pleated skirt (for now). So boys (quite a tall boy)

How old is the wee lad?
Old May 18th 2005, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Heart, TS!

I hear we're gonna be swimming soon!!!
Old May 18th 2005, 7:23 am
W10

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
How old is the wee lad?
29 and a bit.

Old May 18th 2005, 7:24 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hello Heart, TS!

Excellent.how long....wot did they tell u
Old May 18th 2005, 7:24 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
29 and a bit.
this gets more worrying by the minute
Old May 18th 2005, 7:25 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hello Heart, TS!

Hi M.... Thats possible, but to date we have been given 5 dates for the pool to be complete...

How are you .. Dont tell me, your legs ache your suffering with hang over!
Old May 18th 2005, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hi M.... Thats possible, but to date we have been given 5 dates for the pool to be complete...

How are you .. Dont tell me, your legs ache your suffering with hang over!

Some neighbors of mine i saw yesterday..mentioned that it close to being ready! to be honest, I'm more excited about the supermarket! no more trips in taxis to do my shopping!!

My legs are fine ...the hangover...that's another story :scared:
Old May 18th 2005, 7:31 am
W10

Would it be a good time to mention that I have never had a hangover in my entire life.

Old May 18th 2005, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by W10
Would it be a good time to mention that I have never had a hangover in my entire life.

yeah right!
Old May 18th 2005, 7:51 am
W10

100% true. I was like a lamb frolicking in a meadow this morning.

But I'm used to the hate these days.

Old May 18th 2005, 7:52 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I also need a school uniform.

And W10...If you decided to stay out rather than sneak off...i can assure you that you would be suffering like the rest of us !!!!
Old May 18th 2005, 7:57 am
W10

I did stay until about 2.30 didn't I?

I was also awake at 6.30 for some reason.

So to summise the evening:

1, Won quiz (on my own practically)
2, Dragged off to some seedy club
3, Showed off my sexy dancing skillzzz for da laydeees
4, Laughed at guys doing really bad breaking
5, Woke up too early
6, No hangover but trying not to fall asleep

Old May 18th 2005, 8:03 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I did stay until about 2.30 didn't I?

I was also awake at 6.30 for some reason.

So to summise the evening:

1, Won quiz (on my own practically)
2, Dragged off to some seedy club
3, Showed off my sexy dancing skillzzz for da laydeees
4, Laughed at guys doing really bad breaking
5, Woke up too early
6, No hangover but trying not to fall asleep
Here goes:
1. won quiz (after calling friends in the UK for answer)
2. Dragged kicking and screaming to some hovel
3. Taught W10 some slick dancing moves.
4. Danced uncomfortably close and scared off most girls on the foor.
5. Had to tolerate some crew girl called Adele who John befriended and dragged back
6. Woke up with a cold Chicken and mushroom pie next to me.
Old May 18th 2005, 9:16 am
W10

Originally Posted by W10

Anyone know where you can find a school uniform in Dubai?
I think I'm going to pay Woolworth's a visit tonight. Will I be able to find one there?

Old May 18th 2005, 9:20 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
I think I'm going to pay Woolworth's a visit tonight. Will I be able to find one there?
Dunno,
But can you get one for me please for Friday.

6'2
Trousers/School shorts size 34/34 Long.
XL Shirt, collar size 16.5

Failing that ill go as Britney Spears (al la Hit me baby one more time)
Which means ill need 2 pink fluffy hairbands to tie my hair back in pig tails..any idea where i can get these ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.