Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai is terrible because.....

Dubai is terrible because.....

Old May 17th 2005, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dubai is terrible because.....

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
I totally agree SS and to feel a € 580.000 car sliding her ass from one side to the other? Counter steering her? WOW!!!! 140... 160... 180... 200... 220... 240... 260... Shit!!! The tunnel effect? Makes you go ballistic!!!
You feel younger or older now??
Old May 17th 2005, 2:03 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
You feel younger or older now??
Hmmm... Feel happy, age is a number if you ask me.
Old May 17th 2005, 2:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hmmm... Feel happy, age is a number if you ask me.
Is this the D Day in your sig???
Old May 17th 2005, 2:04 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Just started a new thread for you Frans
Hi there little Fairy, missed you. I can SEE things have improved from your side
Old May 17th 2005, 2:06 pm
UAE Expat

Is this the D Day in your sig???
D Day? Well closing down my company here in Holland which is taking rather long to do. And? Want to move to the Middle or Far East again.
Old May 17th 2005, 2:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

D Day? Well closing down my company here in Holland which is taking rather long to do. And? Want to move to the Middle or Far East again.
You will grace our sandy pastures with your flowers eh!!!!
Most welcome here my friend.Mi casa e su casa
Old May 17th 2005, 2:12 pm
UAE Expat

You will grace our sandy pastures with your flowers eh!!!!
Most welcome here my friend.Mi casa e su casa
Yeah... And how does the song go?

All I need is a Lear Jet, a Porche for the weekends and a million or more on my account?

Ain't there yet so still need to work.
Old May 17th 2005, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah... And how does the song go?

All I need is a Lear Jet, a Porche for the weekends and a million or more on my account?

Ain't there yet so still need to work.
I can give you the work part,but youll have to wait for the Porsche,the Jet and the million.
Old May 17th 2005, 2:46 pm
UAE Expat

I can give you the work part,but youll have to wait for the Porsche,the Jet and the million.
Offering me a job Shoushou? Okay... Let's see if you can impress me money and package wise? Hehehehe.... Dutch quality ain't cheap boy.
Old May 17th 2005, 2:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Offering me a job Shoushou? Okay... Let's see if you can impress me money and package wise? Hehehehe.... Dutch quality ain't cheap boy.
On one condition,you pay your Ikama and other administrative fees.
Joking on that one,but,if and when,I would have a company,I would be honored to have you by my side Frans.You cant buy honesty and loyalty.
Old May 17th 2005, 2:55 pm
UAE Expat

On one condition,you pay your Ikama and other administrative fees.
Joking on that one,but,if and when,I would have a company,I would be honored to have you by my side Frans.You cant buy honesty and loyalty.
Ikama? Do I smell Saudi Arabia? Thought I'd seen every square inch of her. No General Managers position to offer? But hey SS, thanks for the compliment.
Old May 17th 2005, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ikama? Do I smell Saudi Arabia? Thought I'd seen every square inch of her. No General Managers position to offer? But hey SS, thanks for the compliment.

I said on my side Frans.Read well my friend..
Old May 17th 2005, 4:41 pm
UAE Expat

But?

Despite the fact the UAE is the IT version of the stone age?

I must admit those Sand Rabbits called Arabs built one hell of a city overthere. (Actually 80% built by American / European / Asian Expats, but who gives a f**k right?) So to everyone sitting in a bar in Dubai? Okay... The rest of the UAE included? Have a beer... Okay a few beers on the UAE account okay?

Frans
Old May 17th 2005, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

novocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nice

dubai is terrible because..

i cant find any pop tarts..
that is all.
Old May 17th 2005, 4:50 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by novocainekarma
dubai is terrible because..

i cant find any pop tarts..
that is all.

I bought some in Choitrams Wasl Road ( the newer one).......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.