Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Tennis Championships

Dubai Tennis Championships

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: Dubai Tennis Championships

Originally Posted by Nabs
lol

No way! me snoby? never

I was stating a fact, I personally would never live in an appartment or house with small rooms or low ceilings!! I just can't, I would suffocate :scared:
Oh, good, that's good to know. Tell me about suffocation! :scared: I admire people who love living in cottages. I could just about have a look around and say 'how pretty' but would have to get out of there like a blizzard. Enjoy your space!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 7:57 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

lol

No way! me snoby? never

I was stating a fact, I personally would never live in an appartment or house with small rooms or low ceilings!! I just can't, I would suffocate :scared:
My apartment has higher ceilings than any mcvilla i've been in.

Plenty of room in my apartment for them, they spent their first night here in my apt because they go in late, and they are spending the last night here in my apt as they leave very early, emirates first class (through miles!). just wanted them to have plenty to do while they are here and i have to work til 2 or 3 each day. Sounds like quite a bit of jealousy from alot of you, sorry for that.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:00 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TA5

Plenty of room in my apartment for them, they spent their first night here in my apt because they go in late, and they are spending the last night here in my apt as they leave very early, emirates first class (through miles!). just wanted them to have plenty to do while they are here and i have to work til 2 or 3 each day. Sounds like quite a bit of jealousy from alot of you, sorry for that.
sounds like u r doing everthing possible to ensure ur rents' have a comfy and luxurious stay..... I wud do the same..... not to worry there. Its nice that u r making sure they have a memorrable trip as they have prolly travelled a long way.

And I dont think they r jealous...... they r all just being silly....... errrrrrr......... when arent they?!

I need more miles b4 I can go anywhere in First Class!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:00 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TA5

yes, it might be jealousy
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:12 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

yes, it might be jealousy
naaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh........... as The Oracle, I know these things. LOL
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TA5
My parents are here this week and i put them in the Burj Al Arab, when i was picking them up yesterday to go to the kiteboarding beach we saw Andy Roddick, Marat Safin, and a couple of other players pull up and walk in...my mom is a big tennis fan and was pretty stoked to ride the elevator with safin and his girlfriend.

This also explains why there was a helicopter circling around the helipad but never landing yesterday.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/ten...ory?id=1997537
Is your McApartment too small for your parents to fit in along with you and your big ego
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:16 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
naaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh........... as The Oracle, I know these things. LOL
we were just joking around, but it seems TA5 woke up on the wrong side of the bed and took it in the wrong way
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:16 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Is your McApartment too small for your parents to fit in along with you and your big ego
you are just jealous
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TA5

OMG You are obviously not British, you are just too modest!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:17 am
The Oracle

now, now DE........... theres no need for that........ play nice.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

you are just jealous
Obviously Nabs, I wish *I* could live in a small McApartment next to the McMarina and tell everybody about my McKiteBoard and my make-believe McFriends
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:27 am
The Delivery Man...

Obviously Nabs, I wish *I* could live in a small McApartment next to the McMarina and tell everybody about my McKiteBoard and my make-believe McFriends

Exactly!

I personaly prefer Mcdonalads

What would be the percentage of humidity in the Marina in summer? just a question!
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Exactly!

I personaly prefer Mcdonalads

What would be the percentage of humidity in the Marina in summer? just a question!
Not high enough to burst TA's big head and ego PMSL
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:29 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I don't give a Mc****
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:30 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=TA5]My apartment has higher ceilings than any mcvilla i've been in.

Oh....that's alright then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.