Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Speeding fines

Dubai Speeding fines

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:11 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Speeding fines

Originally Posted by MJC
Now I'm no angel and accept that I've been a twat too, but I quite honestly don't hate, or wish harm on any other people I only wish that was the case all round.
Noreven Mackems, like?
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:26 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Noreven Mackems, like?

FTM
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:44 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
FTM
I completely agree.

I support the top-placed team in the North East.

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:57 pm
Just Joined

DillyDaydream has a brilliant futureDillyDaydream has a brilliant futureDillyDaydream has a brilliant futureDillyDaydream has a brilliant futureDillyDaydream has a brilliant futureDillyDaydream has a brilliant futureDillyDaydream has a brilliant futureDillyDaydream has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shawarma
Firstly, I think everybody knows better than Uk4UAE. Frankly, it ain't difficult. She is so full of beans her eyes must be brown. And as for all that "Im married to a cop thing"......double yawn! (there should really be a yawn smiley, don'tcha think)

Secondly, MH is a valued member on this board and quite simply, without the luxury of your delete key back on home turf, you'll just have to suck it in.

No idea what you are talking about

Besides, she didn't say anything wrong. Why are you always picking on MH? This is the fourth time now and frankly, as a new member, you should wind your neck in and try to contribute something informative instead of your constant harping against Mata Hari.

Just the usual type of sarcastic comment from MH. And I think as for you saying as a new member etc etc thats a little of pot calling kettle don't you think - at less than 10 posts yourself!!!

I normally stick to the Europe site but we are moving to the UAE and it isn't hard to spot the regulars doing the switcheroos. I am practically a double agent with all the identities on the Dubai sites. Some of the bigger tossers are easy to spot though. Of course, everyone here is lovely.
As a final note I take it you chose your user name due to the fact that most shawarmas are full of sh1t
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:13 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DillyDaydream
As a final note I take it you chose your user name due to the fact that most shawarmas are full of sh1t
And you are stirring for no reason ... got another username here I bet ......
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
And you are stirring for no reason ... got another username here I bet ......
Is there any way to find out multiple user ids?
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Now I'm no angel and accept that I've been a twat too, but I quite honestly don't hate, or wish harm on any other people I only wish that was the case all round.
hey stranger ........long time no fight.

Tried sending you some Karma, but apparently I have to spread it around. You're nice the way you are

Hope you've recovered completely!
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:16 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Is there any way to find out multiple user ids?
Yes ..and I sure the ME Mod has it in hand.......yere!!!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ray
Yes ..and I sure the ME Mod has it in hand.......yere!!!!!

then naming and shaming should provide some entertainment in case everyone decides to be nice to each other
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:49 am
Ray

then naming and shaming should provide some entertainment in case everyone decides to be nice to each other
I would rather we just argued about topics ..than personal matters..
shaming won't happen ... bring back the fun!!!

I know the niceness won't happen ... but nice to think it could ..
maybe just one or two may agree with me .......

Sign a pledge below..... No prize ..but a big dose of Karma..
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Hereby signed pledged and delivered

IndieGirl

Doing this only for the promised dose of Karma ........

Finally managed to get my avatar
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:55 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

But then no one bothers to post and the forum goes all quiet and http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406195]DEAD[/URL]

Oi Malt - the water in Dubai has nothing to do with it .........
Didnt at all mean u Indiegirl, u know it hehe

Maybe they use a different kind of water provider
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 1:56 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Hereby signed pledged and delivered

IndieGirl

Doing this only for the promised dose of Karma ........

Finally managed to get my avatar

Nicee.....is that u
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Malteser
Nicee.....is that u

Yep its me alright ........thought I'd put a face to my name

Hey Shou........thankies for the Karma
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 2:06 am
Melts in your Mouth

Yep its me alright ........thought I'd put a face to my name

Hey Shou........thankies for the Karma
Pleased to meet u Indie, nice to put a face to a name..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.