Dubai Metro Fares

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of
Default Dubai Metro Fares

Quite reasonables: Fares for Dubai Metro will range from a minimum of Dh1.80 to a maximum of Dh6.50 for a single journey.

I know a lot of people here cannot be bother with the metro but my job is very close to a metro station... so I will give it a try.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dubai Metro Fares

I think it would be fun to use now and again. I have a station near me.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 5:50 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

bet it will stink....
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by commander
bet it will stink....
For people like you... there is the Gold class... so worry not.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 5:54 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klaus3974
I can't see me using it, no station close to me. I might give it a whirl to get down to Bur Juman though
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 5:59 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

i ****ing knew it. 1.80, 6.50

they can **** right off the profit gouging wankers.

IF they make the fare a nice round number I might consider using it, until then pah. well that and the fact that for my travel patterns its actually more inconvenient than convenient

I do have one question about the metro, why the **** is it like a bloody rollercoaster along SZR, I mean really would it have been so hard to have planned a little so the thing didnt go up and down like some deranged theme park ride..........

oh hang on I see what they did, it IS a deranged theme park ride
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

NickLess is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW - full and interesting details....

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/559610
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shiva
i ****ing knew it. 1.80, 6.50

they can **** right off the profit gouging wankers.

IF they make the fare a nice round number I might consider using it, until then pah. well that and the fact that for my travel patterns its actually more inconvenient than convenient

I do have one question about the metro, why the **** is it like a bloody rollercoaster along SZR, I mean really would it have been so hard to have planned a little so the thing didnt go up and down like some deranged theme park ride..........

oh hang on I see what they did, it IS a deranged theme park ride
Yeah... the metro is actually some left overs of Dubailand

In any case, they have a smart card system so you will not have problems with the change.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:24 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah... the metro is actually some left overs of Dubailand

In any case, they have a smart card system so you will not have problems with the change.
yeah right! and can you see that working
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:39 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

and what am i exactly??
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:46 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

and what am i exactly??
Someone who thinks that the interior of the Metro carriage will stink...cannot think why.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

and what am i exactly??
A curry apprehensive person?
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:54 am
banned

A curry apprehensive person?
yea, come on though...all those smelly flip flops...
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 7:10 am
Concierge

yea, come on though...all those smelly flip flops...
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 7:25 am
banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
what?? you dont agree?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.