Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Marina dining?

Dubai Marina dining?

Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:17 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dubai Marina dining?

Originally Posted by TA5
This whole board is mcshit, my post was probably the first informative post in weeks.
I think mine about the alcohol was.......................
Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:29 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
This whole board is mcshit, my post was probably the first informative post in weeks.
Sorry TA5, if this board is mcshit, why u always coming back. Don't tell me u addicted to a shit.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:45 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Sorry TA5, if this board is mcshit, why u always coming back. Don't tell me u addicted to a shit.
He's McAddicted
Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TA5
Yea, i'm confused too. Pretty much nothing she said made much sense. I never suggested taking kids to a shisha bar, if she could try to read the whole post i specifically wrote 'with kids, johnny rockets might be the way to go'. And in saying 'expatland' i am referring to it, along with the villa communities, being geared towards expat ownership, might i remind you that you are an expat, and where do you live? You need to calm down.

Sassy, alcohol soon? That would really be great. There is already a liquour store there which opened relatively recently, it would be great if you could get a beer at some of those places, they are really quite nice.
Atleast the restaurant in my McVilla community serves alcohol If you want a more 'informative, no chat whatsoever' type of forum then why don't you sign up to expatwoman.com and share your beauty tips with them? You are a McDrama Queen anyway so you will fit in perfectly with some of them, especially when the topic of maids comes up!
Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:54 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Atleast the restaurant in my McVilla community serves alcohol If you want a more 'informative, no chat whatsoever' type of forum then why don't you sign up to expatwoman.com and share your beauty tips with them? You are a McDrama Queen anyway so you will fit in perfectly with some of them, especially when the topic of maids comes up!

McWonderful, just k-ed you for that LOL
Old Feb 26th 2005, 11:00 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TA5
come on girls......... play nice..... he is right!
Old Feb 26th 2005, 11:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
come on girls......... play nice..... he is right!

McCreep