Dubai Eye Radio

Old May 7th 2010, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

Abu El Banat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dubai Eye Radio

I am a regular listener to Dubai Eye (yes, I lead a dull life). I have been away for a couple of weeks, during which some programming changes have been made. Does anyone know what has happened to Wes (Dubai Today)? He wasn't on the show yesterday and from what I can see, has disappeared from the lineup on the website.

Maybe I shouldn't have filled in that survey a couple of months ago.
Old May 9th 2010, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dubai Eye Radio

Originally Posted by Abu El Banat
I am a regular listener to Dubai Eye (yes, I lead a dull life). I have been away for a couple of weeks, during which some programming changes have been made. Does anyone know what has happened to Wes (Dubai Today)? He wasn't on the show yesterday and from what I can see, has disappeared from the lineup on the website.

Maybe I shouldn't have filled in that survey a couple of months ago.
Seems no one knows, ................. or cares?

He was doing visa work one day on the week before. Maybe was getting a one way ticket. If so, a pity as he had invested in Dubai housing market and I guess has a property worth a lot less than he paid for it?
Old May 9th 2010, 5:38 am
Just Joined

Abu El Banat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply - all those views and only one response! I guess people are either uninterested or have become immune to the radio station's totally inept approach to communicating with the punters. I don't know whether it's arrogance or stupidity or both on the part of Dubai Eye.

I was aware of Wes' property issues and this was part of the reason for my query. Perhaps the visa work was for entry to greener pastures.
Old May 9th 2010, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Abu El Banat
Thanks for the reply - all those views and only one response! I guess people are either uninterested or have become immune to the radio station's totally inept approach to communicating with the punters. I don't know whether it's arrogance or stupidity or both on the part of Dubai Eye.

I was aware of Wes' property issues and this was part of the reason for my query. Perhaps the visa work was for entry to greener pastures.
He'll have probably got the 'bullet' due to his inept , conceited , arse fence sitting views , either that or he was giving Jess a large portion...!
Old May 9th 2010, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Perhaps the visa work was for entry to greener pastures.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it will become more clear with time. Good luck to him anyway.