Drinking holes

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

ssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud of
Default Re: Drinking holes

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
A friend of mine is one of the build contractors for there, it is amazing! What is it 2000 + beds??
Yep not that far off..1,500 approx.

The Water Park Aquaventure (wild waddi type) looks great and the metro station is already built right next door.

Flipper and his sisters are settling in nicely aparently ...and you can book it now for a 'soft' opening in September....

There is some amazing over-the-top stuff there! So just perfect for Dubai
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:20 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ssuh

Flipper and his sisters are settling in nicely aparently ...
Hasn't one of them already died there?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Yep not that far off..1,500 approx.

The Water Park Aquaventure (wild waddi type) looks great and the metro station is already built right next door.

Flipper and his sisters are settling in nicely aparently ...and you can book it now for a 'soft' opening in September....

There is some amazing over-the-top stuff there! So just perfect for Dubai
I thought the nearest Metro station was Al Barsha? there are no metros running up Al Sufouh Road?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

ssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I thought the nearest Metro station was Al Barsha? there are no metros running up Al Sufouh Road?
Sorry...my terminology..I meant the new train station for the monorail..

Last edited by ssuh; Mar 22nd 2008 at 1:49 am.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Hasn't one of them already died there?
More than one sadly....

But lots left....
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

More than one sadly....
oh you're kidding...that's so sad...

MM, xx
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 2:00 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry...my terminology..I meant the new train station for the monorail..
I still don't get it, the mono rail runs up the side of the SZR heading towards AD
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 2:48 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

There always been plans to run a link up to the end of the Palm. You can see the 'rails' from the sea.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Biene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
I realise that it is the hotel you are talking about darling...I go to the beach a lot with the neighbourhood card..what are they going to do with it???
They are building a 90 storey building there...
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh you're kidding...that's so sad...

MM, xx
No tuna were harmed though
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

No tuna were harmed though
ahh...that's a relief, i can sleep easier tonight then...

MM, xx