Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Don't hazard lights in fog just p..S u off!!

Don't hazard lights in fog just p..S u off!!

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 12:43 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't hazard lights in fog just p..S u off!!

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
10 out of 10 on the sarcasm Novita - you really are a quick learner!
LL... TS told me will take life time to learn. Long way to go yet...
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 5:12 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kelvynd
Fog lights for seeing....hazard lights for being seen.
not saying i agree with a million hazard lights on SZR....but i am saying - it's good that at least they are thinking safety...it's better some light than none at all - and at teh end of the day - by the amount of discuission on the topic - i'd say the hazard lights have been reasonably effective as most seem to have noticed them.
Think of it this way.... it looks very festive at this time of year to see a million blinking lights through the thick winter fog!
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 5:18 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Think of it this way.... it looks very festive at this time of year to see a million blinking lights through the thick winter fog!
:scared: FACE... u joking!!! I think it will give me headache instead those festive mood....
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 5:40 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
:scared: FACE... u joking!!! I think it will give me headache instead those festive mood....
"look at all the lights..... they look so lovely! " CRASH!!!! hahahahaha

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 5:58 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Face81
"look at all the lights..... they look so lovely! " CRASH!!!! hahahahaha

@#$%^&&*(*()()_(*&^% I am trying hard not too look....
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 6:01 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
@#$%^&&*(*()()_(*&^% I am trying hard not too look....
lolololololol.... they arent that bad.