Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Domestic Disturbance

Domestic Disturbance

Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:42 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Re: Domestic Disturbance

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hello Guys,

I am a bit confused..we have this thread for all unrelated crap that does not belong to any thread and still i manage to find posts in thread that doesnt belong there....

May be its lake of necotine in my blood but I am bloody confused

Khan

Dont start without me on 18th
Sorry, me and Joe really should stop having our domestics in public!
Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:49 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kristy
Sorry, me and Joe really should stop having our domestics in public!
No please dont do that.......its so much fun to watch and interact in ur domestics!lol
Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:52 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Having read all the comments on that thread, I think is was blown out of all proportion.

If they want to stick together then so be but its a very touchy site and I feel if your opinion is not the same then you get shot down in flames.

You're totally right. But it's one of the things I really admire about Joe. He'll talk to anyone about anything which of course means some of those people aren't going to like what he has to say and occasionally some of them might be as nasty as those girls. But it doesn't put him off and that's why he can do stuff like come to Dubai for a week and get a job and make friends. I wish I could be more like that but I'm always too scared of what people will think of me.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:59 pm
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Is it on your signature strip? I wouldn't know...I got it from your main messages... you know along with the photo request.

You can ask me what you want on the board or through PMs, as you know I'm happy to help. And, I was only joking I have no intention of calling you...as always, I prefer to keep things to the forum.

Yup, I'm settled. Have moved back to my own home now...about time!!! Can be a stressful business separation/ divorce...though doesn't help when so called "friends" put 2+2 together, come up with 5 and post threads like this:

"Many women who take bank loans end up in deep trouble, some of them suffering broken marriages, others social estrangement and still others jailed for failing to honour their commitments."

Anyway, must dash ...nice chatting to you...Good Luck in Dubai and with the rest of your life.
Ouch.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:04 am
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by Face81
No please dont do that.......its so much fun to watch and interact in ur domestics!lol
Well seeing as you asked so nicely!

I'm in a good mood today. Going home for a few days this week so I'll go and see Joe. Although he is going to introduce me to his mum!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:20 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

I'm in a good mood today. Going home for a few days this week so I'll go and see Joe. Although he is going to introduce me to his mum!
it is a vain attempt at crushing the rumour that I was genetically modified...

hmmm don't sound too keen there babe at all.. na it's okay...
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:25 am
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
it is a vain attempt at crushing the rumour that I was genetically modified...

hmmm don't sound too keen there babe at all.. na it's okay...
I'm only kidding!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:25 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

[QUOTE=kristy]You're totally right. But it's one of the things I really admire about Joe. He'll talk to anyone about anything which of course means some of those people aren't going to like what he has to say and occasionally some of them might be as nasty as those girls. But it doesn't put him off and that's why he can do stuff like come to Dubai for a week and get a job and make friends. I wish I could be more like that but I'm always too scared of what people will think of me.[/QUOTE

good am pleased you said that as it has taken me all week to get the webcams ready and that web space. By the way Etisilat should be sorting out the broadband connection at the flat when ur away, and the builders are in to wire up the flat so we can do our own version of big brother...

I was thinkig of trying to get the url for it sorted later.... maybe www.disturbanceindubai.com

so anyway babe.... you should not be scared of what people think of you as in 3 weeeks they will be able to do Pay Per View so you should get that out of your system quite soon....
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:30 am
Troublemaker

[QUOTE=joseph.creative]
You're totally right. But it's one of the things I really admire about Joe. He'll talk to anyone about anything which of course means some of those people aren't going to like what he has to say and occasionally some of them might be as nasty as those girls. But it doesn't put him off and that's why he can do stuff like come to Dubai for a week and get a job and make friends. I wish I could be more like that but I'm always too scared of what people will think of me.[/QUOTE

good am pleased you said that as it has taken me all week to get the webcams ready and that web space. By the way Etisilat should be sorting out the broadband connection at the flat when ur away, and the builders are in to wire up the flat so we can do our own version of big brother...

I was thinkig of trying to get the url for it sorted later.... maybe www.disturbanceindubai.com

so anyway babe.... you should not be scared of what people think of you as in 3 weeeks they will be able to do Pay Per View so you should get that out of your system quite soon....
:scared:
Old Oct 17th 2004, 7:35 am
The 5th Amendment

:scared:
nice to see ur taking it well....
Old Oct 17th 2004, 8:22 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Thankyou.............going back cant be that bad, can it? I am not one to pass judgement cos heaven knows wot i wud say if I were in ur shoes and had to come back to Dubai.my current feelings of the place wud probably have me feeling the same as u I guess......but look at this way, u get to leave, c Joe and come back one more time. Chin up and lets have a smile!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 8:50 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Face81
Thankyou.............going back cant be that bad, can it? I am not one to pass judgement cos heaven knows wot i wud say if I were in ur shoes and had to come back to Dubai.my current feelings of the place wud probably have me feeling the same as u I guess......but look at this way, u get to leave, c Joe and come back one more time. Chin up and lets have a smile!
face.... i just can't imagine u in heels, mate.. no matter how hard i try which is disturbing me!!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 8:55 am
Troublemaker

face.... i just can't imagine u in heels, mate.. no matter how hard i try which is disturbing me!!
May I ask why you're trying to imagine Face in heels?
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:14 am
The 5th Amendment

May I ask why you're trying to imagine Face in heels?
Thankyou.............going back cant be that bad, can it? I am not one to pass judgement cos heaven knows wot i wud say if I were in ur shoes and had to come back to Dubai
that's why !!! lol
Old Oct 17th 2004, 2:55 pm
The Oracle

that's why !!! lol
Cheeky bugger!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.