Reload this Page >

DOHA - Visas and Sponsership

DOHA - Visas and Sponsership

Old Jan 29th 2015, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

kevork1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DOHA - Visas and Sponsership

Hi All

A friend of mine in Doha has recently parted ways with his employer. He is out here with his wife and children who were all on his visa.

Now though, they want to stay in Doha. His wife has been offered a job. If she gets the job, can she sponsor him and their children on her visa and would he then be eligible to work as a "local hire"?
Old Jan 29th 2015, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DOHA - Visas and Sponsership

Originally Posted by kevork1984
Hi All

A friend of mine in Doha has recently parted ways with his employer. He is out here with his wife and children who were all on his visa.

Now though, they want to stay in Doha. His wife has been offered a job. If she gets the job, can she sponsor him and their children on her visa and would he then be eligible to work as a "local hire"?
Very difficult for a wife to sponsor her husband here , there's certain specific professions and specific constraints in place .Professions like surgeons , doctors , lawyers , directors of companies and so on .
Old Jan 29th 2015, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

kevork1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you that's helpful to know.
Old Feb 1st 2015, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

srt8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anybody know, If I come to Doha with a tourist visa, is it possible to be transformed into a family visa? My wife is in Doha and she will be my sponsor.