Doha newbie

Old Jan 17th 2017, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

Notnewtome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Doha newbie

I am about to move to Doha. I've lived in 2 other countries in the region so have a very good idea about how things work on a general level. I do lack Qatar savvy though.

As a divorced guy, a little company to reduce the boredom would be great. Where does one go to meet women in Doha.....I am not really talking about pay to play, but do recognise that meeting someone for something genuine is not easy at the best of times, so I have an open mind.

Any pointers would be warmly accepted.
Old Jan 18th 2017, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doha newbie

Haven't a clue about Doha but I expect bars and clubs would be a good bet, then sports clubs, fitness classes..... Then tinder, Happn etc....
Old Jan 18th 2017, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Notnewtome
I am about to move to Doha. I've lived in 2 other countries in the region so have a very good idea about how things work on a general level. I do lack Qatar savvy though.

As a divorced guy, a little company to reduce the boredom would be great. Where does one go to meet women in Doha.....I am not really talking about pay to play, but do recognise that meeting someone for something genuine is not easy at the best of times, so I have an open mind.

Any pointers would be warmly accepted.
It's a difficult one as Doha is a pretty mundane place at the best of times but a lot better than it was say 5 years ago .

Sporting clubs and a good social circle is a best bet as most bars are cock heavy and filled with brasses .

Try Doha Rugby Club as they've always got a lot going on and do a range of memberships Doha Rugby Football Centre - Home
Old Jan 18th 2017, 11:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Good luck with the move. I've gained a few pals in Doha and most seem to enjoy what it has to offer, even if they don't think that's much in total.

There'll be plenty of women about, just go to the normal places you would back home.

Once you've got a circle of friends, that's how you bag yourself a sandwich maker *runs for cover*