Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Doha - Dog and any other info

Doha - Dog and any other info

Old Aug 10th 2010, 5:28 pm
Account Closed

ccmail321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Doha - Dog and any other info

Hello - Any info for a dog owner? From what I have read on other www's it doesn't seem like a good idea to bring our dog but I can't think about being without her...so, if you have any info about where I can take her to run around or buy things for her, etc., etc. I would really appreciate it. She is med size, 30 pounds/15 kgs and a mixed breed.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doha - Dog and any other info

As long as you have a reasonable sized house as for 3 or 4 months a year she will have to be inside most of the time. You will also need to be in a neighbourhood that is fine with dog walking. a good agent should keep you straight on that. In general, most Arabs think dogs are unclean (except hunting and some toy dog breeds) although they fully accept responsible dog ownership with expats. Take her - just make sure you get a big enough house.